1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Mosko Moto 35L Panniers V1 - $450 + shipping

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Brett737cap, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Brett737cap

Brett737cap Life is short... leave with no regrets. Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    These are the original Mosko Moto 35L panniers with all mounting hardware. The panniers are used but in good condition with no rips or tears and they still work great. I have washed and scrubbed them, but there is still some road dirt on them (gives you that well-travelled look).

The only reason I am selling is because I bought the newest 35L panniers from Mosko just to have a few of the newer features.

Price is $450 plus shipping (I get a good shipping discount though my employer, so that should be fairly inexpensive for a package that size and weight... guessing under $50 but I will verify before I send). Located in Criders, Virginia

IMG_8153.JPG IMG_8154.JPG IMG_8155.JPG IMG_8160.JPG IMG_8159.JPG IMG_8156.JPG IMG_8157.JPG IMG_7937.JPG ED6D65E9-F087-469C-B8E3-23708BBB57ED.JPG IMG_5155.JPG

Attached Files:

ADVQuest228 and DaveCR like this.
  2. nkearns

nkearns n00b

Oddometer:
    Nice cases. I think they will fit standard rack for the 1200 GSA too?
    Can you ship to Vancouver Canada too?
  3. Brett737cap

Oddometer:
    My rack is actually the GSA rack, because I bought the hard bags for the GSA when I bought the bike. I never used them though... I have been using the Mosko panniers as I prefer them over the hard cases. You will need an adaptor for the right-side rack to allow the Mosko pannier to fit properly over the exhaust. I think Mosko sells one, as does BMW, as their Atacama bags are made by Mosko. And yes, I can ship to Vancouver. I think its just a little extra paperwork through FedEx.

IMG_8240.JPG
  4. nkearns

nkearns n00b

Oddometer:
    Mine is a GSA too so it should work? Just a bit older, 2015 model.
  5. Brett737cap

Oddometer:
    I assume it should, but I would check with Mosko Moto to be sure. Like I said, I think you need that silver adapter plate you can see in the pic. It takes up the space where the BMW rack angles in over the exhaust, so that the bag plate can attach to it vertically.
  6. nkearns

nkearns n00b

Oddometer:
  7. Brett737cap

Oddometer:
  8. Brett737cap

Oddometer:
    Sold
  9. nkearns

nkearns n00b

Oddometer:
    OK, I should have been quicker :-)
    Thanks for all the great communications. And glad you sold them anyway.