1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Mosko Moto Backcountry Pannier 35L right side only

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Nysane, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Nysane

Nysane Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Howdy folks,

I have a used Mosko Moto Backcountry Pannier 35L (right side only) that I'm selling. This is gen. 1 version.

Overall the bag is in good shape, but please note there’s some slight damage on the bottom of the bag where it melted a little from the hot temp of an exhaust (it still functions fine, it’s not very noticeable, it didn’t compromise the fabric, there’s no hole in the outer bag, it didn’t affect the liner, etc…see attached photos…sorry the bag is a little dirty in the pics). Photos are here:
    https://website1.smugmug.com/Mosko-Moto-Backcountry-35L-for-sale/n-fP78qc

Included is all of the following:

Sale price $250 (if that seems unreasonable, please let me know!)

Located in Eugene, Oregon.

I’d be glad to talk on the phone or provide more info if necessary. Also, I'm glad to take whatever precautions the buyer requests in order to ensure this is a safe and secure transaction.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files: