1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Mosko Moto Basilisk Waterproof Pant - Size 30 - $350

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by raywoc, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raywoc

raywoc Climb, Ride, Repeat

Oddometer:
    For sale is a pair of new, unworn Mosko Moto Bassilisk Pants, black color, size 30.

These are waterproof adventure and off-road over the boot pants. Lined with EVent waterproof, yet breathable fabric, 600d SuperFabric abrasion panels around the knees and hem, these pants are rugged and ready for adventure. Plenty of pockets and ventilation. Zip-Out hem extender.

I received these as a gift last year, tried them on, and never wore them out riding. They were just too big for my small waist, and I just couldn’t make them work. Have just been hanging up in my closet since. Great pants, but just not for me!

Retails for $499. Your price is $350 plus shipping. Note: these pants do not include any internal armor.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.