1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Mosko Moto Nomad Tank Bag

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by boyfester, May 17, 2021.

1. boyfester

boyfester Urban Explorer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Selling a Mosko Moto Nomad that I literally purchased last week from this same site from @Braaaaaap . Unfortunately, once I opened it, I realized that it is too big for my bike. @Braaaaaap noted it as "used once", but there is not a speck of dust on this bag nor has the bladder ever been used. Even the backpack straps' adjustable webbing have the paper wrapping on them.

This appears to be a next generation of the Nomad as it has some of the same features as the newer Nomax (2L bladder, revised hose, and storage features). As far as I can tell, the only thing missing are the 4 zip-ties that are sold by Mosko Moto. I never received these from the previous seller.

As most of you know, this bag is no longer available on Mosko Moto's website and the current Nomax bag is currently SOLD OUT. The current Nomax tank bag retails for $199 and doesn't include tax or shipping.

I'm selling this for $180 + shipping costs (within the U.S.). I'm in Newport Beach, CA 92660 if you want to do local pick up or Venmo is ok too. We can determine the shipping costs based on how you'd like it shipped.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      887.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      819.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      823.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      539.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      724.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      799.2 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      743.3 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      931.1 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      714 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      758.4 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      698.8 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      730.9 KB
      Views:
    cteunuch likes this.
  2. boyfester

boyfester Urban Explorer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Wow. This didn’t even last one day. Sold!
  3. Braaaaaap

Braaaaaap Life’s a gift, enjoy and have fun

Oddometer:
    That’s great news, felt bad it was too big for your bike. Cheers brotha!