1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Mosko Moto Nomad Tank Bag

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Rebel_RogueRider, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Rebel_RogueRider

Rebel_RogueRider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bag 1 - $200 shipped - SOLD
    Bag 2 - $175 shipped - SOLD

Mosko Moto Nomad Tank Bag - this is the version just before the name change to the Nomax Tank Bag. Both bags are in fantastic condition. Every zipper, pouch, strap, and velcro is in great condition.

IMG_8420.jpeg IMG_8422.jpeg IMG_8423.jpeg IMG_8424.jpeg IMG_8426.jpeg IMG_8427.jpeg MoskoMotoNomad2L.jpg G0020778.JPEG

Attached Files:

Intimo likes this.
  2. Zubb

Zubb he went that-a-way... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Best tank bag I've ever owned!
    Rebel_RogueRider likes this.
  3. Rebel_RogueRider

Rebel_RogueRider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I honestly don't want to sell mine, but without a bike I don't see myself using it very often. I absolutely love this bag!!
    Zubb likes this.
  4. WB11

WB11 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Interested. Will contact.
  5. FoxPro

FoxPro Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM sent on #1.