1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy Mosko Moto Reckless 80 or 25 Liter Saddlebags - Orange?

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by NoSpam, Jun 9, 2021.

1. NoSpam

NoSpam Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello All - I know my chances are not great but...

Looking for either a Reckless 80 or the 25 litre saddlebags (Back Country or Scout, with all the mounting hardware) and I prefer the Orange Editions. I currently run the Wolfman Enduro bags (which are no longer produced) and I need just a little more room. I'm trying to find bags in very good condition with few, if any, alterations.

Any leads appreciated - the bags will be going on my 17 KTM 690 Enduro R, used frequently during the riding season and maintained with extreme care and housed in my NW Montana home's garage.

Thanks folks - be safe!

BR
  2. NoSpam

NoSpam Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    You gotta admit, the orange version is pretty bada$$!
    R80 Orange.png

Attached Files: