1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Mosko Moto Reckless 80L V3.0 "Revolver", 2 Aux Pox, Stinger, & more

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Grinnin, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Grinnin

Grinnin Forever N00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    Include:
    • Base
    • Two leg drybags
    • Beaver tail
    • Stinger 22L bag
    • Blue 20L lightweight drybag
    • Two Aux Pox w/drybags
    • Tent pole bag
    • Heat Shield
    Price: $500 plus shipping. These listed for $745 plus shipping.

Used twice. One weekend where the luggage had almost all pavement miles. Second time was a week with 3 days of almost all pavement and 4 days of about half pavement and half gravel roads. The Stinger has been out for only 1 day ride.

One scuff from use. One small tear in the underside foam.

One manufacturer's defect that isn't significant enough for me to complain -- the velcro to hold the cover over a T-nut is too small. The edges of the T-nuts are rounded enough for me.

All straps are original length. You even get all mfr labels inside the bags. I have cut the hose clamp for the heat shield a bit long for a DRZ muffler; it will still go around a 5" or 125mm diameter muffler. Sale of hose clamp negotiable.

Set up on angle 2 for my DRZ. Will probably disassemble to ship unless buyer is very close to here. I used penetrating (green) thread locker on all the T-nuts. Located in Maine.

R80All.JPG
    R80Base.JPG R80Drybags.JPG
    R80Drybags2.JPG
    R80HeatShield.JPG
    R80Scuff.JPG
    R80TearInFoam.JPG
    R80TNutCover.JPG

Photo of bags in use omits the Stinger but shows 2 whitewater drybags that I used that weekend instead. The luggage is great on the bike but I could never organize my camping gear the way I like. Many other people work fine with this luggage.
    R80OnBike.JPG
  2. Cabrito

Cabrito Looking for work Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Grinnin,

Sent you a message just now..

I'll take them.
  3. f800kris

f800kris Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    2nd in line if something falls through
  4. Grinnin

Oddometer:
    Negotiations with @Cabrito going OK so far . . .
  5. Cabrito

Cabrito Looking for work Supporter

Oddometer:
    LOL... Just OK?
  6. Grinnin

Oddometer:
    Looks sold to me.

I forgot about a broken buckle and mentioned it to @Cabrito in messages. Mosko Moto sent me 5 buckles because I broke 1. I've replaced the broken one but still should have remembered it and disclosed it in this thread earlier.

Buckles.JPG

The buyer would never have to know except they may wonder about the oversupply of buckles. But transparency says the buyer should know.
    Cabrito likes this.