Mosko Moto Soft Bags for Offroad & Dualsport

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Sideoff, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Shawnee Bill

Shawnee Bill Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm going to say this.

I have a facebook account but RARELY use it, just seems to be a mess of postings there. I often see similar comments about facebook here on Advrider.

Mosko Moto started here on AdvRider.

And yet when I did just go and look at Mosko Moto facebook page it showed the shipping discount as being posted there this morning, yet nothing here until 4 hours after an inmate posted it later in the day.

:dunno
    jowul and easyrider11 like this.
  2. easyrider11

easyrider11 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    You know what, you're right. We screwed up not posting it here earlier. Bad on us, it's a busy week here (getting back from Baja) and with our staff meeting this afternoon I totally overlooked making sure it was dispersed on ADV Rider.

BUT, I've got something for ya (:

I've created an additional FREE SHIPPING code for everyone here on ADV Rider and have extended it to work until 11:59PM tomorrow.

ADVRIDERVDAYFREESHIP

We SO love ADVRider and will make a conscious effort to keep at posting here more often and with updated information, we apologize for the oversight.

LOVE YOU GUYS!! And yes... you're right, we started here (: Gotta stay true to our roots.
  3. KayDubbya

KayDubbya Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    @easyrider11 I use both frequently. Scored an awesome deal on your "Dirty Bird Sale" a few weeks ago, so please don't abandon that platform. Nothing wrong with posting here too, as this is where I discovered Mosko Moto. It's all about reaching new customers, I get it.
  4. Shawnee Bill

Shawnee Bill Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for this, because you have been so open from day one here I understand. Won't get any more mushy on you than that. :beer

You do have us all hooked here on AdvRider so you have to expand your market reach where you can, while I personally have no use for facebook I understand a lot of potential MM customers can be reached there. Work it!

I put in a good word for MM every chance I get.

5. SSE

SSE Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Social Media tip for everyone that doesn't want to have a Facebook or Instagram account.

You do not need to have an account to access any of your favorite companies Social Media accounts. Simply google the company name and add FaceBook or Instagram to the search. You can access any companies page anytime you want without having an account.

If you are interested in any companies products...You're doing yourself a disservice by not looking at said companies social media accounts. You'll often find discounts there.

You can't expect to have everything hand fed to you, sometimes you have to look for it.

https://www.facebook.com/moskomoto/
    https://www.instagram.com/moskomoto/
  6. Raintown

Raintown Politically Incorrect

Oddometer:
    I work in a Refinery, and often use HDPE for temp jobs - it’s light and strong - but the way it holds up to h2o psi’s is simply amazing. Plus, the welding is absolutely perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Raintown

Raintown Politically Incorrect

Oddometer:
    I absolutely LOVE the factory, built in KTM system for the 1090 Adventure R... but $1200 for the hard Panniers? Uh, thankyouverymuchbutnoway.

If an aftermarket company we’re to come out with a soft bag system for my bike, I’d buy it - no doubt.

As it is, I don’t like the hard rack “look” when the bags are off, so I’m probably gonna pull the trigger and get the RECKLESS 80L SYSTEM (V2.0) by Mosko. I just haven’t yet found a better setup. Very well thought out, and nearly bulletproof.

Would love to see your final product! Best wishes & much success!!!

ScooterNoMore and GordonFreeman like this.
  8. ssevy

ssevy retired and riding the backroads

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the ️ day free shipping.
    Added a Nomad to my Reckless 80 v.1. Can’t wait to put it on my Steamer and ride!

9. RoundOz

RoundOz Plenty of seasoning

Oddometer:
    The photos of the Nomad don’t indicate that it lends itself to holding a mid-size SLR with a travel zoom (In Nikon-speak, say a D7200 with an 18-200). My current tankbag is a disorganized mess at best and I love the concept of layered organizers, but holding something bulky ...???
    Anyone with any experience here?
  10. msamsen

msamsen Goat Rider

Oddometer:
    I’m process of selecting Mosko Moto bags for my Ural Gear Up. I’ll get the Reckless 80 for the bike. I’m trying to decide between the Scout 60 or the Backcountry 40 for the sidecar. The question is which one will work best to stuff a Redverz Atacama in it. I suspect the Scout, being top loading and bigger, is the way to go.

Anyone else put an Atacama in a Mosko Moto bag???

ps. If anyone from Mosko Moto monitors this thread, I have sent an email and two Messnger messages to Mosko Moto without any response. What is the best way to communicate??? Thanks!!
    D-Train likes this.
  11. MtnRubi

MtnRubi Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    In the mountains above San Bernardino, CA
    See if this blog post about the development of the Nomad helps, It shows a medium sized camera in the beavertail.

https://moskomoto.com/blogs/mosko-moto-blog/new-new-things-tank-bag-edition#content

Hope this helps.

=Don=
  12. Traxx

Traxx Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Has anyone put a nomad on a Triumph Explorer 1200? 2017 model.
  13. KayDubbya

KayDubbya Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've never had an answer take longer than a few hours. Might want to check your own spam filter on the off chance it was intercepted. I know Ashley & Pete are on the road in Baja, but they have been responding to emails while traveling. Maybe just temporarily suffering from lack of data...
  14. RoundOz

RoundOz Plenty of seasoning

Oddometer:
    Thanks for that. It’s a great roundup of all the bags features. I think the cameras I usually use run s little bigger than the one shown, so it would be good to hear from someone who was actually using it as shown. Also I’m not a fan of the tight fitting camera cases...they are just one more thing slowing me down or discouraging me from even getting the camera out, but I take it the beaver tail is an open pouch, not something water or dust resistant?

15. ScooterNoMore

ScooterNoMore Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have my Atacama in my Scout 60. I put the poles in first then the tent (out of its bag) there is still room for a sleeping pad, sleeping bag a a camp chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    msamsen likes this.
  16. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    Hey there, msamsen. Dusty here, I monitor this thread for Mosko and would be happy to assist. If you want to send me a PM maybe I can answer your question. If not, I'll get it to someone at Mosko ASAP!
    msamsen likes this.
  17. ssevy

ssevy retired and riding the backroads

Oddometer:
    My 1995 Tiger is pretty close in size, and the R80 v.1 fit like they were custom built for it.
    I have no side racks, and everything fits and snugs down perfectly.
    Not sure if this is helpful, but thought it might be of interest?
    [​IMG]

D-Train, Traxx and FarmerKeith like this.
  18. MtnRubi

MtnRubi Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    In the mountains above San Bernardino, CA
    Yeah, the beaver tail is not water or dust proof. I have shoved my 20D in there for some trips, it's fast and east to get to, but not clean. Good thing for lens caps...
    D-Train likes this.
  19. msamsen

msamsen Goat Rider

Oddometer:
    I recall reading an article that said that the Reckless 80l was being updated to v3. Does anyone know anything about it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    D-Train likes this.
  20. JohnnyWaffles

JohnnyWaffles Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I had read a bunch of older posts on here about issues installing the bladder into the Nomad.

They did a quick vid on their Youtube channel explaining the simple process:

I swear this thread needs a FAQ at the beginning.