Mosko Moto Soft Bags for Offroad & Dualsport

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Sideoff, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Gyrolion

Gyrolion Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm wondering the same thing. I bought 2x V1 BC35's last month not knowning a new type would be released this month. So it is a bit sour, but thats how the world spins.
    To be able to lock my BC35's V1 closed would be a lovely feature.
  2. mrjones

mrjones Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Tried out my new basilisk jacket yesterday in the worst downpour I have ever experienced, performed brilliantly. Really nice jacket although really large around the arms, i guess i need to hit the gym more:rofl
    But what I really miss on the jacket is a key lanyard in one of the inner pockets, I always have some keys with me.
    Keep up the good work!
  3. STLR

STLR Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That is good to hear. With added armor, sleeve diameter is the biggest problem I have with the majority of jackets.
    Scratch n Dent and Blake D like this.
  4. seanpaulpizza

seanpaulpizza Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    "With the R10, you can also extend your range by providing a spot to carry up to 5 extra fuel bottles: 4 in the harness, one in an optional add-on MOLLE bottle holder on the exhaust side of the bike."

I thought both legs have molle straps on the back, so could I run two molle bottle holders, one on each side? Or is that too much additional weight? Would keep my tools and gear in the two dry bags as normal
  5. Blake D

Blake D Blake Draguesku

Oddometer:
    Hey Slink and Gyrolion,

The new ladderlock buckles will not be sold separately, nor would they be compatible with the V1 BC35 (different strap size).
  6. KTM450SX

KTM450SX Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I see moskos waterproof riding gear uses Event, so does Motorfist ( snowmobile ). My problem with motorfist is their jackets are made for super short people. I'm 6'6" and klim XL jackets usually fit me. Mosko if you make your riding jackets/pants fit like Klim or longer they could be my next ADV/Snowmobile gear.
    Phoenix101 likes this.
  7. deguoren

deguoren 该出手时就出手

Oddometer:
    I like the concept of your basilisk jacket & pants. I hope at some point you will introduce some more vibrant colours (e.g. orange ). For those people who like to be seen on the bike and on the trail....
    jjustj likes this.
  8. Blake D

Blake D Blake Draguesku

Oddometer:
    Yup you can easily run 6 fuel bottles on the R10! (Thats a bit of a typo in the product description)
  9. Blake D

Blake D Blake Draguesku

Oddometer:
    We will soon have a "long" fit option for our apparel :thumb
  10. Blake D

Blake D Blake Draguesku

Oddometer:
    You're in luck - more colors coming in 2020!
    deguoren likes this.
  11. WADE-O

WADE-O Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm 6'4" and with the extension unzipped the pants are plenty long for me. However, it kinda depends on where you carry your height but I think the Basilisk kit would fit you just fine especially if Kilm XL jackets typically fit you because I also wear an XL in Klim jackets. Also here is a link to a short review and some pictures a few pages back and maybe this will help with if you think it'll fit you or not.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/mosk...froad-dualsport.927215/page-552#post-38274466
    Blake D likes this.
  12. NorthIdaho800gsa

NorthIdaho800gsa Bad influence

Oddometer:
    Going in today to possibly buy a 1250gsa. I currently have a 800gsa. My question is, will the 800 mosko adapter for the backcountry panniers on a factory gsa rack fit the new bike. Or do i have to buy a 1250 specific adapter.
  13. WADE-O

WADE-O Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    You will need to buy a new adapter because the shape is different and you only need the adapter on one side. The 850s, 1200 LC, and 1250LC all share the same adapter. You could always put up the 800 adapters on the Flea Market and see if you can off set some of the cost.
    Blake D likes this.
  14. NorthIdaho800gsa

Oddometer:
    Right on, thanks. didn't know if I could just get away with using the one side or not. guess not...lol. it's only money
    Blake D and WADE-O like this.
  15. BobcatSig

BobcatSig They call me... Huckajawea

Oddometer:
    I waded back through the thread a bit, but it's a bear and had limited success.

I need to mount my Reckless 10 to my Beta 4-stroke. Currently, the bags reside on my KTM 690 with a Perun rack and it's slick. However, on the Beta, I don't see a slick way to mount the rear straps.

For those of you with Betas, or other similar bikes, how are you mounting your Reckless 10?
    Blake D and RyanC like this.
  16. herdygerdy

herdygerdy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Love the Mosko Moto kit, their design approach and quality of their excellent products. I have 2016 BMW R1200R (roadster, not GS) and need to know what pannier racks to purchase so I can fit a set of BC35s (also yet to be purchased). It looks like Hepco & Becker may work well (and possibly SW Motech?) , but I'm concerned the bottom of the BC35 bag may foul on the muffler on the RH side, or the bags may sit too high on the bike. If anyone could kindly provide pics of a set of MM Back Country 35s or 25s panniers fitted to a BMW R1200R (2015 on ) and any info' /tweaks need to do it, I would be very grateful. MTIA...Tony
  17. jdubb75

jdubb75 Vicarious Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I used Kriega rack loops on my Husaberg. I used G-Hooks to attach the R10 straps to the rack loops. It’s a solid setup.

upload_2019-9-6_22-46-39.jpeg

upload_2019-9-6_22-49-59.jpeg
  18. toramorgan

toramorgan Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I installed Mosko mounting cleats on the plate bolts (under the rear fender). I just added the cleat and an extra nut on each plate bolt.

IMG_2900.JPG
    Blake D and BobcatSig like this.
  19. jdubb75

jdubb75 Vicarious Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Also, on page 5 of the Reckless 10 reviews there are pics of one mounted to a 2019 390 RR-S.

https://moskomoto.com/collections/motorcycle-luggage/products/reckless-10l-system
    Blake D and BobcatSig like this.
  20. NorthIdaho800gsa

Oddometer:
    Well, wrong....lol. found out today that all the brackets are the same. My 800gsa exhaust side bracket bolted right up to the exhaust side of my 1250 gsa this morning. Only difference is I don't need the other bracket because the 1250 has a flat rack on the other side. Sweet, didn't have to buy a new one after all. I lucked out.
    Blake D and toramorgan like this.