Moto Camp Nerd - Motorcycle Camping Gear

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Benjamin88, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Benjamin88

Benjamin88 Moto Camp Nerd

Oddometer:
    Welcome everyone! Moto Camp Nerd is a new online camping supply store that is dedicated to supplying the motorcycle community with compact camping gear from the top brands. Our mission is to take out the work of hunting down the best compact gear for motorcycle camping by putting it all in one place.

We only stock gear that's longest measurement is under 12 inches. With the exception of tents and chairs, but we are working on that. We've seen most gear under that 12" pack size will generally fit in most side cases/bags/panniers/etc and save space for other goods.

We have been inmates for years before starting this business and always appreciate the how supportive and friendly the community is. We wanted to be able to contribute to the community as well, so inmates can use the discount code ADVRIDER to get 15% off your entire order. Due to our vendor requirements we only ship to the US. Free shipping on orders over $15 and no surprise taxes when you checkout.

We also have a rider resource section with a list of moto only campgrounds across the US, CA, and MX. If you know of any moto only campgrounds that aren't on the list we would appreciate letting us know via email.

www.MotoCampNerd.com
    15% discount code = ADVRIDER

Also follow along on
    IG @motocampnerd
    FB @MotoCampNerd
    YouTube Moto Camp Nerd

Thank you for the support!
    Ladybug, StanBo, Major Taylor and 5 others like this.
  2. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    Our BFCM sale is going on now through Monday. Get 30% site wide, and up to $100 off Snugpak sleeping bags.

Save on our brands like Snugpak, Sea to Summit, Wera Tool kits, and ROK Straps!
  3. WADE-O

WADE-O Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great website guys! Just ordered a couple of summer weight sleeping bags for me and the wife.
    Benjamin88 likes this.
  4. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    Awesome, Thank you for the support! All Orders this weekend will ship out today. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need anything!
  5. Dirt2007

Dirt2007 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Cool site. Great idea. I placed a small order.
    Benjamin88 likes this.
  6. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    Thank you! Every order matters, even the small ones. (insert Michael Scott joke here)
    Dirt2007 likes this.
  7. vt wingman

vt wingman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great idea, great website, just ordered a sleeping bag for an unbelievable price! Thanks!
    Benjamin88 likes this.
  8. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    Thanks! I'm glad to hear a lot of positive feedback from you all.

We really hope to get out to events this year to show off some cool gear. Not sure how handsy people can get with demo products with COVID but I think we can make it work!
  9. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    Every week we will feature a different item that will go on sale.

This week our deal of the week will be on all Wera tool kits. I found out about Wera years ago working in industrial maintenance, and have since carried the "tool check plus kit" on my bikes and will probably upgrade to a zyklop set now that I see how awesome they are. I really want to open everything in stock and play with it all!
  10. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
  11. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
  12. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    HAPPY belated NEW YEAR!

Just wanted to update that we finally have some cook stoves on hand, and also working on partnering with a well known tent brand to bring some pretty awesome small packing tents to the community.

New stoves in stock > https://motocampnerd.com/collections/camp-stove

We also want to bring your attention to our build your own bundle option. If you use this, it's the best way to save A LOT on gear packaged together. You can swap and remove items as you need.

https://motocampnerd.com/pages/camping-starter-kit

Thank you for the support! We have had a great 2 months getting started!
  13. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    We are extremely excited and grateful to announce that we are officially a Big Agnes dealer! The Big Agnes bikepack tents are great tents that we can get behind and confidently offer to the community as a true small packing moto tent option. We have also added a couple of camp chairs and will soon be adding pads and bags. All of our venders supply chains are touch and go so we will add more to our inventory as they get the goods in!

Thank you all for the support!
    Rooster1554 and handensco like this.
  14. ere109

ere109 Ride On!

Oddometer:
    Thanks for this. I just placed my first order - a new Big Agnes bag.
  15. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    You're gonna love the way it makes you feel, I guarantee it! :rofl

Just shipped! I love these Diamond Park bags, they are awesome!

Thanks for the support!
    ere109 likes this.
  16. tft

tft Spends to much time on advrider. Supporter

Oddometer:
    First off I just want to say this is a great idea and I wish y'all much success!
    Second, do you think you will be stocking the new BA copper spur hv ul2 bikepacking tent?
    I am trying to decide between that and the tiger wall ul 2 bikepacking tent.
  17. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    THANK YOU! and YES!

We will be stocking both NEW BA 2 and 3 Copper Spur Bikepack tents this year. There is an updated design for this year and they will not be available to us until May. I'm not sure if that's early or late May but as we get closer I will keep everyone updated.

What I will do is add it to the site and it will show out of stock. There will be a button to add your email to be notified when they are in stock.
  18. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    Just got some new products added to the store. Stanley french press, solo cook set, Grangers Tent and Gear care products.

Seems like all out vendors are waiting on a big shipment at the end of March. Some of our out of stocks from Sea to Summit will be in stock this Friday and the rest from other brands will be early April. Supply chains are all screwed up across the board for everyone.

Thank you all for the support!

Stanley French press> https://motocampnerd.com/collection...y-adventure-all-in-one-boil-brew-french-press
    Stanley Cook Set > https://motocampnerd.com/collections/cookware/products/stanley-compact-cookset

Grangers Tent Care > https://motocampnerd.com/collections/tents/products/grangers-tent-care-kit
  19. derekdeadend

derekdeadend Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey there, ive been trying to get in touch with you for a return for a couple days. Any suggestions?
  20. Benjamin88

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear you need to return something. Best contact is to email returns@motocampnerd.com. IF you call, leave a message and I will call you back. Thanks!