1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Moto Guzzi Tank Bag Kit, Stelvio 983149

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by rmance, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmance

rmance The NEW Stelvio! Supporter

Oddometer:
    For Moto Guzzi Stelvio (all models)

Asking $200.00 obo - free shipping to the lower 48

I switched to a strapless bag ... a bit reluctantly because this is such a beautiful bag. It fits my 2010 like a glove but I understand it is not year specific. I used this bag very little and as you can tell from the photos is still quite new looking.

Description from AF1 Racing:

This official Moto Guzzi Accessory includes a dedicated strap on protective tank cover with quick release clips for securing the Tank bag as well as an opening in the center of the cover to allow fueling without removal of the tank cover.

Bag measures roughly 16x10x12 inches and has a clear vinyl sleeve on top for maps or smart phone. Bag features one main compartment and two flank compartments, all with scotchlock zipper closure for minimal water intrusion.

Includes rain cover

Attached Files:

KevinZucht and joe cool like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.