Moto Machines: Exclusive U.S. Distributor of Hepco & Becker, Ermax, and Amphibious Products

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by MotoMachines, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Drunk_Uncle

Drunk_Uncle Long timer

Oddometer:
    Awesome, will be ordering stuff my newly acquired 1150gs. Are the luggage racks off set or symmetrical on the 1150GS.
  2. MotoMachines

MotoMachines Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The racks for the 1150GS aren't symmetrical- the exhaust side comes out approximately 1 inch further than the right side, though I don't believe it's a big enough difference where you'd need to use different sized cases to offset the difference.
  3. Drunk_Uncle

Drunk_Uncle Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thank for the quick reply. I like the symmetrical look. If the difference is not real noticeable, I am in. Have to wait till later in the summer to order stuff. Again thank you and look forward to ordering.
  4. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
    No problem! Let us know if you have any other questions
  5. espacef1fan

espacef1fan Long timer

Oddometer:
    I am looking for a luggage system for my 2006 Bonneville T100. I want locking side and top cases. Do you guys sell anything that would work(preferebly something that is application specific)?
  6. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
    We have a 'complete rack' available for your T100, currently on sale for 10% off (-$39.94):
    http://www.motomachines.com/Complete-Rack--Triumph-Bonneville-T100_p_928.html

This rack would hold just about any hard side case found here:
    http://www.motomachines.com/Hard-Luggage_c_13.html

The only cases that will not fit on this rack would be the Orbit side and top cases. All hard luggage that fits onto this rack would be fully lockable both to the frame, and the case itself.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!
  7. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
    Come check out MotoMachines.com this weekend, 3/17/17-3/19/17 and automatically receive 5% off your order!

All U.S. orders over $149 eligible for free shipping!
    [​IMG]
  8. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
  9. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
  10. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:
  11. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
    So for the CRF250L, there are a couple of options. The readily available options can be found in the attached thumbnail, which would come as a set. The other thumbnails include pictures of the case options this case-combo set would come with:
    CRF250L Options.png

Journey 40L - Silver
    610.088 00 09_1.jpg

Journey 40L - Black
    topcaseblack.jpg

Journey 30L
    journeytc30black.jpg

If you wanted to attach your own choice of top case outside of these three options, you can purchase an additional Alurack or Easyrackhttp://www.motomachines.com/Universal-EasyRack-in-Black_p_3245.html adapter, seen below, which would allow the full line of Hepco & Becker top cases to be attached:
    http://www.motomachines.com/Hepco-Becker-Universal-Alurack--Black_p_2663.html
    http://www.motomachines.com/Universal-EasyRack-in-Black_p_3245.html (would not work with Alu-Standard or Orbit Top Case)

Please keep in mind that any of these options would require a special order, however, as they are not normally stocked options at this time.

Let us know if you have any additional questions- we know this can get confusing!
  12. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
    Royster Tank Bags now available!

The Royster Tank Bag is the latest tank bag to use the Lock-it Tank Ring system. This tank bag is made of a very light weight EVA material and an abrasion-resistant polyester. Like the Royster C-Bow bags, the Royster tank bag includes an integrated inner bag with a roll closure for a completely waterproof design. An expandable zipper allows the tank bag to expand the storage capacity from 7L to 12L. A carrying handle, reflective panels, and eyelets for accessory attachments round out the tank bag's features.

Tankrings are available for over 200 motorcycle models and allow you to choose from 9 Tank bags that fit your style ranging from 3 to 23 liters in capacity. Tank bags are made of water resistant polyester and polyethylene materials. They are also reinforced by an EVA based shell creating a strong contoured shape. Special zippers make it possible to lock your belongings with a small lock, sold separately. All bags have 3M-SCOTCHLITE reflective piping to increase visibility when riding at night, carrying handles for ease of transport when not on the bike, and a rain bag/cover for ensured protection from the elements.

Specs:
    Volume: 7L -12L
    Dimensions: 24 x 32 x 17-23 cm // 9.5 x 12.6 x 6.7-9 inches

Hepco-Becker-Royster-Tank-Bag-Black-1.jpg

Hepco-Becker-Royster-Tank-Bag-Yellow-2.jpg

Hepco-Becker-Royster-Tank-Bag-Yellow-3.jpg

Hepco-Becker-Royster-Tank-Bag-Yellow-5.jpg

13. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
  14. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
  15. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
  16. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
  17. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
  18. MotoMachines

Oddometer:
  19. CanyonRider

CanyonRider Celebrating Festivus

Oddometer:
    Hey MM,
    I'm interested in Hepco & Becker Lock-it side carrier asymmetrical racks for the KTM 1090 Adventure R. I have Touratech Zega Pro cases I'd like to use. The mounting pucks require the rack hoop to be about 6" high (center to center) and about 12.25" wide (inside to inside). Hoop bar needs to be no thicker than 18mm in diameter.

[​IMG]

Any chance this will work? Pictures appear to show the hoop is a parallelogram rather than a rectangle. Is this true? I guess if dimensions are close, I can move the pucks slightly. Please let me know the dimension. Be sure to indicate inside or outside. If the hoop is parallelogram can you measure the angle between the vertical and horizontal bars?

Thanks
    CR
    Dracula likes this.
  20. NBB

NBB n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm looking at the Ermax High Screen Windshield +5cm for Yamaha FJR1300 '13-. How much wider is it than a stock shield? Is the picture correct showing the reverse flip at the top?