Moto/Scooter Rental - Bali Indonesia

Discussion in 'Asia' started by strictlyJDM, Jul 5, 2017.

1. strictlyJDM

strictlyJDM Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Interested if any of you inmates are in Bali? Going to be there for 10 days end of the month, looking to rent some wheels to see the island.

I did a little research and found some motorbike rental companies and dirt bike tours which I am interested in, just wondering which company is better if any of you guys have first hand experience.

Ill be scattered all over the island for the 10 days but hoping I can fit something in.

Also, some points of interest or popular riding destinations would be helpful as well.

Thanks
  2. illking

illking Sketchy

Oddometer:
    What did ya end up going with? I’ll be there in April and looking to rent a bike for a few days or possibly a guided day trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. RICK IN BALI

RICK IN BALI Adventurer

Oddometer:
    You can go anywhere in Bali on a 125cc bike. You don't really need a dirt bike. Just do a search for locations around Bali. All accesable by bike..Try going East around the coast for a few days and end up in Lovina (near Singaraja) The go west a bit and then south through to the south coast then back to Denpasar. A good trip!
  4. RICK IN BALI

RICK IN BALI Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I suggest you get bike and head North of Denpasar to Bedugul then once through there and you start climb around the back of the lake Danau Buyan on the Singaraja road you head west and then you are in more remote area of Bali. Take your phone with data on it and explore from this area onwards. You will find lots of places to stay overnight .Take cash as some home stays will not have access to credit card facilities. Phone will give you access to Google maps so you won't get lost. Use Telcomsel/Simparti as your phone/data provider. Have a good ride. Can't get lost in Bali.... keep the ocean on left or right and you will end up in a town some where LOL!