1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Motocross for DUAL SPORTS!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by xr-nut, Oct 20, 2004.

1. xr-nut

xr-nut Out Ridin' Around

Oddometer:
    Anyone close to Topeka Kansas interested in a motocross for dual sports? This Sunday, October 24, the motocross track at Thunder Hill Speedway roughly 20 miles north of Topeka on US75 Hwy is putting on the last race of the season. The event coordinator has called me looking for some DUAL SPORT riders to come and run in a special 2 moto, 2 lap session for turn signaled/licensed dirt bikes. Trophys and glory are at stake! I have a few NE KS riders already committed to come, so the more the merrier. Should be a blast!!!

Any questions or interest drop me an email, in the interest of time please dont pm me as I cant check those as often. Thanks
  2. xr-nut

xr-nut Out Ridin' Around

Oddometer:
    What a great time, total of 11 laps on one of Kansas' nicest motocross tracks. Will try to post a story and some pics this week. Four Kansas Dual Sport riders came and we all had a blast racing with the younger and faster kids. Only one soil sample takem, fortunatley not by me! DC hope youre feeling alright? PIcs and story later. RIDE RED
  3. Ninjak

Ninjak Sasquatch

Oddometer:
    Arrgghhh! I just saw your thread this morning. I live in Topeka, and that sounds like it would have been fun. :cry
  4. chuckklr04

chuckklr04 Banned

Oddometer:
    Too bad it's not a little closer or I had a little more time. I make it a point to take every Dual sport I own on the track. Anybody seen a KLR650 take a jump? It ain't purty!!!!