1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Gone Motoport Airmesh Waistcut Jacket Size 44, $225 shipped

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by extex444, Feb 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. extex444

extex444 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    This jacket is about 6 years old and been worn a lot in the Alabama sun, hence the sun bleaching. That said, the Mesh Kevlar is still very pliable and provides a great level of protection, as well as ventilation. The jacket includes the interior rain/wind liner as well as the warmer thermal liner. It also comes with the Tri-Armor pads in the back, shoulders and forearms. I used this to ride on and off a military base and there were requirements for reflective tape. The reflective strip that runs vertically over the shoulder is just velcroed on and can be easily/quickly removed. $225 shipped in Continental United States.

IMG_1720.jpeg IMG_1721.jpeg IMG_1722.jpeg .
  2. x_hog_ridr

x_hog_ridr Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have a black one just like that and it is 10 years old. That is a great price. Wish I needed one, but mine will be good for another 10 years.
    Good luck with the sale.
  3. extex444

extex444 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks. I bought a new one and this has just been sitting in the garage. Hoping someone can put it to good use!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.