1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Motoport Kevlar Ultra II Mesh Jacket, with Many Upgrades

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by TwoWheelsGood, Jul 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwoWheelsGood

TwoWheelsGood Four Wheels Bad

Oddometer:
    Hi,

Selling this jacket that has served me very well, to free up space in the closet.

This is an absolutely bombproof jacket that has served me well in temps from <30f to >115f, countless injury free dirt get offs and 1x 55mph road get offs (not a scratch and was fully repaired by Motoport.

Go here to learn more about this jacket.

Size: Small. I'm 5'9", 175lb, ~40" chest, and this jacket has fit me perfectly from 155lb to 185lb over the years. This is a 3/4 length jacket.

Upgrades:
    A few years ago I sent the jacket back for some significant upgrades. Here's the complete list:
    • Removable Leatt-compatible collar. ~$150 upgrade)
    • Back hydration pocket added. Also accommodates a 5w radio and all cables nicely. ~$100 upgrade.
    • Quad armor
    • Sleeve pocket added to right sleeve, so has pockets on both sleeves
    • Reflective stripes added to sleeves.
    ^These^ upgrades were added about mid-life of the jacket and it's seen little to no use in the last 3-4yrs, so this is why the reds of the jacket are different "shades," with the brighter bits being the relatively recent upgrades.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I priced out this jacket, see screenshot attached, which does not include the cost of the custom collar and back hydration pocket. These upgrades put the cost of the jacket, new, at ~$1200-1300.

Price: asking $300 OBO + shipping

Questions?
    Please ask here or via PM (plz hit me here if you've sent me a PM, so I can look in all channels). Happy to talk sizing, send more pics, etc.

Note: Motoport Ultra Mesh II Overpants also available here

+++++++++++++

Jacket_Rear.jpg Jacket_Front.jpg Jacket_Label.jpg Jacket_Rght_pocket.jpg Jacket_Pocket_Left.jpg Jacket_No_Collar.jpg Jacket_1.png Jacket_2.png
  2. Wierdrider

Wierdrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    i also can't see pictures in either post? GLWS
  3. TwoWheelsGood

Oddometer:
    Thx for the heads up. I fixed it, thx for your patience.
    Wierdrider likes this.
  4. TwoWheelsGood

Oddometer:
    Update: price reduced to $400 + shipping. Thanks for looking.
  5. TwoWheelsGood

Oddometer:
    Update: price reduced to $300 + shipping
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.