Sold Motoport Stretch Pants ~34r

Discussion in 'Gear' started by cblais19, Oct 29, 2020.

1. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Well loved pair of stretch kevlar pants with tri-armor & some kevlar mesh on the sides for extra airflow. Very comfy, fits fine over even bulky adventure/mx boots, waist is about a 35" actual. Overall good condition, even if the grey is 2 colors now between fading and dirt :D.

Freshly washed and ready to ride. $185 shipped. Located in Woodbridge, VA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. grashopper

grashopper Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looking for some more info on these pants. So Motoport by nature is obviously something of an custom fit, what is your height and weight and how would you describe the fit on you?
    What is the inside leg measurement on these pants?
    You say approx a 34 waist but actually more like a 35. Would you say they are more like a 33-35, or 34-36?
    In what areas on the pants are the armour?
    And in the pics the colour looks like grey mesh with pale blue stretch, is that an accurate description?

Lots of questions but I'm interested. Thanks.
  3. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    MStandard Motoport armor coverage, which means all the hips, the thighs, and wrapping around knees down the shins.

Measured inseam is 31, with a low rise. I have a 32” inseam normally and these go all the way over my Toucans (and don’t ride up in on the bike thanks to 100% stretch fabric).

Waist band measures 34” actual with a tape, can probably stretch an inch between the Velcro and uh, stretch.

I’m 195, athletic build, big thighs, and these are a comfy fit on me that could go over a thin street pant - although you’d want to be a 34 waist for that I think. Not bulky / baggy, but not tight.

color wise, a fairly medium cool grey in the sun faded bits and pretty straight in the rest.
  4. grashopper

grashopper Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Pm sent.
    wncrider likes this.
  5. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    bump
  6. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Bump & price cut
  7. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ups
  8. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    up
  9. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  10. lvscrvs

lvscrvs Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    These were my pants for many years before I sold them to cblais19. They are truly the most comfortable and most protective pants i have ever worn. The stretch material is great and there is more armor than you'll find in any other pants. The pockets are also deep and very useable. If you've ever considered trying a pair of Motoport pants and these would be a good fit for you give them a try. As he mentioned they will fit over motocross boots (Sidi Crossfires in my case) and fit comfortably over Leatt Dual Axis knee braces. These pants have also held up extremely well over the years and are super easy to clean by tossing them in a front load washer and then hang drying.
    cblais19 likes this.
  11. mboer

mboer Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PM sent

Mike
  12. Unleashed76

Unleashed76 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I will take them if the length would fit 34-36 in length ? If there are no other deal is in place.
  13. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I’m afraid you might find them a bit short - as noted above the measured inseam is about a 31”.