MotoPort Ultra II Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by N1SP, Jun 28, 2019.

1. N1SP

N1SP Roadwarrior

Oddometer:
    This is MotoPort's Ultra II Air Mesh Jacket in Hi-Viz/Grey that I had custom made. For a full description of the jacket and build quality go here:
    https://www.motoport.com/product/ultra-ii-air-mesh-jacket/
    I had a tough time photographing the jacket because how the material reacts to the light. It is NOT dirty, it's just how the material reacts to the lighting and camera. Both the jacket and liner have been laundered.
    It's fully armored, including the chest armor, and comes with the water proof/breathable liner.
    As far as sizing is concerned I'm a tall slender guy, 6'3", 165lbs and was made to fit:
    38" sleeve
    15" neck
    41" chest
    27" from the base of the neck, down the chest to the bottom edge of the jacket.
    It has served me well, but I'm no longer riding so it's sitting in a closet looking very lonely since the matching pants were sold.
    The jacket is currently priced at $645 and the liner at $159.00 for a total of $805.00!!
    This is a STEAL at $150!
    PRICE IS FIRM!
    YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT FIND BETTER PROTECTION IN A FULLY VENTILATED JACKET THAN THIS ONE MADE WITH KEVLAR!!!
    I'm located in Mount Airy, MD 21771
    If you're local, CASH and carry.
    If you want it shipped, you pay the shipping cost USPS with payments via PayPal.
    IMG_0007 (1).jpg
    IMG_0008 (2).jpg 20180105_120903_resized.jpg IMG_0054.JPG McLeod2-R2-006-1A.jpg
  2. canoeguy

canoeguy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Fantastic post and description as well as a great jacket. It just needs to be put into the flea market section for an easy sale. I am sure a Mod will do so shortly.
    Gondul and frenchnew like this.