Motorcycle Tools – The Most Compact Tool Kit Out There

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Ilbikes, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Ilbikes

Ilbikes Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Tiny Tool Kit to Replace more than 100 regular tools – 10% off for ADV Rider inmates

https://www.mcssl.com/store/rrr-tool-solutions/modular-moto-wrench-tool-set

ADV 2.jpg

The Modular Moto Wrench Tool Set is the most compact, most versatile, and most capable set of tools available anywhere. This compact set replaces more than a 100 different hand tools. Whether you need duplicate sizing in each hand for those 2-sided fasteners, full-sized wrenches for those difficult repairs, or just a single screw tip for routine adjustments, this is your next set of tools! The Modular Moto Wrench Tool Set packs a complete toolbox worth of tools in a small case that fits easily in the palm of your hand. You’ll want a set for your home, car, truck, and every Motorsports machine that you own. Get yours and store one under the seat, in a tankbag, a tailbag, a pocket, a kitchen drawer, or in your glovebox!

Still 5J.jpg

I’m Gordon, owner of RRR Solutions, and I’ve poured my heart and soul into developing this tool kit. I am the inventor, the president, and the tool packer, so when you’re ordering your set, you’re dealing with me directly – no middle men, no mark ups, no BS. I created the Modular Moto Wrench Tool Set to make riders’ lives easier, and for me, size, durability, capability, and quality are everything.

IMG_3933.jpg 001 George3.jpg
    This ADV Rider community played a huge role in getting this tool kit project off the ground, and to thank you all, I’m giving 10% OFF to all ADV Rider inmates. Get your discount by using Coupon Code ADVRIDER at checkout.

Get your set now, and let me know how you like it! If you’ve got questions, feedback, or suggestions, post them here and I’ll be sure to answer.

https://www.mcssl.com/store/rrr-tool-solutions/modular-moto-wrench-tool-set
    peterthomsen, JxA0, Amphib and 4 others like this.
  2. Solo Moto

Solo Moto Hands are bruised from breakin’ rocks all day

Oddometer:
    Recently purchased this kit for my DR650. Really impressed with the quality and creative design to keep it small but effective. Recommend! :thumbup:thumbup
  3. Snake Oiler

Snake Oiler If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off

Oddometer:
    Pennsylvania, but living in a toy hauler full-time
    What's the set weight? I like the looks and design for sure.
  4. Ilbikes

Ilbikes Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    mrfixit54016 and Snake Oiler like this.
  5. Ilbikes

Ilbikes Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi all,

I know a lot of you have tried and tested the tool kit already, and I’ve received so much positive feedback it’s truly rewarding! I’d like to hear your input and suggestions too, however. What would you want to see upgraded? What has been the most useful so far? Gordon/RRR

Here is a photo I came across the other day. I was visiting Dale at Wheels Through Time in Maggie Valley with friends. Dale grabs me out of a large crowd and tells me to hang on.......Yea, I know AGATT, but I put that on-hold and just enjoyed my time with Dale.

Attached Files:

6. Ilbikes

Ilbikes Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    With more than 300 sets out there already, many riders are using the RRR Modular Moto Wrench Tool Set on the road and trail sides, so I'd love to see photos of these in-use. I also want to learn what extra/other tools you're taking along that aren’t included in the set. What are they?

Thanks, Gordon/RRR

My 1985 GPZ750 Turbo.....

Attached Files:

Snake Oiler likes this.
  7. Ilbikes

Ilbikes Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  8. Mumbles24

Mumbles24 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Stumbled across this, cool tool kits. Still in production? Web links go to dead end.
    Snake Oiler likes this.
  9. SaAdvRider99

SaAdvRider99 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Snake Oiler and Mumbles24 like this.