Motorcycle Trips by A Group of Chinese Motorcycle Lovers

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by OnTheWay, Sep 1, 2020.

1. viajero

viajero Too old to be a nOOb

Oddometer:
    Thanks for sharing your journeys through China, a country most of us will never get a chance to visit. Hope to see more from you.
    OnTheWay likes this.
  2. Mcahron

Mcahron Love is "THE" Answer. Foolish bags of mostly water

Oddometer:
    I am liking this thread very much but I would also enjoy more information.
    OnTheWay likes this.
  3. okiegtrider

okiegtrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Fabulous thread! Amazing photos, fun to read and the most overturned, stuck in the sand GSs I've ever seen. :lol3 Subscribed.
    OnTheWay likes this.
  4. I have been lucky enough to visit China and would love to go back, I was there 2019 Oct-Dec, it is quite something!
    OnTheWay and Cal like this.
  5. Cal

Cal Long timer

Oddometer:
    Jim , what brought you to China?
    Deleted461265 likes this.
  6. When I was a child I saw a film about China I liked and in 2019 I turned 60 and decided to get a visa and go. It wasn't easy and going is loaded, much goes on that you don't know about and they don't want you to know, but it was a good experience. Some people I know worked in the British Embassy in Beijing and Consul in Guangzhou gave me some good 'interesting' tips and advice. The Chinese were/are good people, very well read people. I got out just before you know what...I try to travel widely, went to your beautiful country once, long time ago. Went to India and China in 2019, but making plans for my next travels.
    OnTheWay and Cal like this.
  7. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Thanks! The weather here in southern part of China is comfortable, which is quiet suitable for motorcycle riding.
  8. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    :DYes, those roads are great for motorcycle riding. During their motorcycle trips, sometimes they would stay in hotels while sometime they stay in camp or somewhere similar. For the meals, they sometimes would cook by themselves and sometimes they would have a simple meal and continue their motorcycle trip. Below are some photos for their meals during motorcycle trip.
    fufeng brothers-1.jpg

fufeng brothers-2.jpg

fufeng brothers-3.jpg

fufeng brothers-4.jpg

fufeng brothers-5.jpg
    Dessert Storm, Ks-Rydr, NSFW and 2 others like this.
  9. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Glad that you enjoyed our sharing. We would keep sharing on this forum!
    Deleted461265, Mcahron and zzzak like this.
  10. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    :D It seems that you had a unforgotable and memorable trip in China. Look forward to your next journey!
    Deleted461265 and Mcahron like this.
  11. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Glad that you enjoyed our sharing. We would keep sharing more riding fun in this thread.
    Mcahron likes this.
  12. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Fufeng Brothers’ Motorcycle Trip to Luhe County to Experience the Beautiful Plum Blossom-2

The plum blossoms were in full bloom, and the Fufeng brothers' motorcycles whistled past. But the plum blossoms did not move at all. Instead, they greeted the passing Fufeng brothers with their fragrance.
    Motorcycle Trip to Luhe County-11.jpg

They all stopped, took off their helmets, and breathed in the sweet air in this beautiful place. The motorcycles and the plum blossoms reflected each other well.
    Motorcycle Trip to Luhe County-12.jpg

Motorcycle Trip to Luhe County-13.jpg

They had never thought that motorcycles and white plum blossoms would match so well together.
    Motorcycle Trip to Luhe County-14.jpg

The mountain stream was flowing calmly and the ducks were playing in the water in flocks.

Back to nature, Fufeng brothers had valuable chance to experience the beauty of the mountains.
    Motorcycle Trip to Luhe County-15.jpg

The Fufeng brothers visited Luhe-Motocross Happy Valley again, and it is the race course of the Fufeng brothers and it witnessed the self-transcendence of the Fufeng brothers.
    Motorcycle Trip to Luhe County-16.jpg

After that, they finished this short-term motorcycle trip in Luhe County and they started to come back to Shenzhen. It was full of fun to experience the nature’s beauty and fun.

13. China was astonishing. I liked it as soon as I landed. I flew to Shanghai and it was a Saturday and I went for a walk at night and noticed how kind people were to older people and children, and I was very impressed with that. Next day I went to the Peoples Park in Shanghai I also liked the big families and how the people looked after each other. I was very impressed. I went to book shops and saw that people were very interested in good books and speaking to people how well educated many people were. Great country, great people.
    Dessert Storm likes this.
  14. sanvara

sanvara Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Beautiful pictures; not even an info-commercial would show such a nice pictures... :-) but of course, this is not an infocommercial of China ... and I guess I can travel on my own on China, right ? Unfortunately I cannot travel now, as I am lock down because of Covid!!!
  15. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    :D Wow! I’m glad you like our country and our people. Other areas and cities in China are also fablous and great to visit, and hope you could have chance to visit China again soon.
    Cal likes this.
  16. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    :D Thanks for your comments here! Yes, due to the Covid, we could not travel far now. Fufeng brothers could only have motorcycle trip nearby instead of having motorcycle trip abroad or other areas. When we successfully fight against the Covid 19, we could travel to anywhere we want.
    Deleted461265 and okiegtrider like this.
  17. You are right, I look forward to travelling again to China once this problem is solved. I look forward to drinking some good tea in China!
  18. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Solo Motorcycle Touring Across The Luya Line (From Daocheng Yading to Lugu Lake)-1

Luya Line, from Daocheng Yading to Lugu Lake, is known as "one of the top seven off-road routes in China".
    Solo Motorcycle Touring Across The Luya Line-2.jpg

If you think China National Highway 318 (G318) is beautiful enough, then you should take the Luya line. If you think that the Bing-Cha-Cha Line is exciting enough, then you should take the Luya line. One would want to take more motocross trips once he or she has a memorable motorcycle trip before.
    Solo Motorcycle Touring Across The Luya Line-1.jpg

Solo Motorcycle Touring Across The Luya Line-3.jpg

For experienced motorcyclists, the Luya line has been on “must go list” for a long time.
    Solo Motorcycle Touring Across The Luya Line-4.jpg

One member from Fufeng Motorcycle Club, he has been looked forward to having a motorcycle trip across the Luya Line for a while. After being fully prepared, he started this amazing journey by himself.
    Solo Motorcycle Touring Across The Luya Line-5.jpg

On April 15, 2019, he started from Daocheng Yading at 7 am. The temperature was around zero degrees and it was a sunny day perfect for motorcycling.
    Solo Motorcycle Touring Across The Luya Line-6.jpg

The roads were in good condition from Yading to Oya Village.
    Solo Motorcycle Touring Across The Luya Line-7.jpg

Solo Motorcycle Touring Across The Luya Line-8.jpg

Part of the recently completed tarmac road between Oya Village and Daitetsu Bridge.
  19. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    :D Warm welcome! Zhejiang Province, Yunnan Province and Fujian Province are famous for tea production, such as the Longjing Tea, black tea and Pu'er Tea are warmly welcome worldwide.
  20. sanvara

sanvara Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi Jim but you are living in China, right? I mean, you are writing from China Enjoy your country