1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Motorcycle videos videos videos

Discussion in 'Photos' started by halfthrottle, Aug 3, 2009.

1. RideFreak

RideFreak Torque Junky

Oddometer:
    Smokey Mountain Road
  2. Piston Slap

Piston Slap Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Little offroad adventure with the DRZ. today's topic is Youtube video quality is solved thanks to you guys!
    AZ Desert Dog and Boxa like this.
  3. Dirk Auszeit

Dirk Auszeit Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Last year me, on a KTM 790 Adventure R, and my girlfriend, on a KTM 400 Military, did a Trip from Germany to France and Spain. We followed the Trans Euro Trail to go off road as much as we can. The Video language is german. Hope you enjoy it.

4. GrizzLee

GrizzLee RubiKon Adventures

Oddometer:
    An Olympic Back Country Motorcycle Adventure (A BDR Type Ride)

One of the perks of life in the Pacific North West is having access to large amounts of public land. Those of us who live here are incredibly fortunate to live in a place where the outdoors and public lands are respected by so many. One of the gems here in Washington State is the Washington Olympic Peninsula.

The Olympic Peninsula is the large arm of land in western Washington that lies across Puget Sound from Seattle, and contains Olympic National Park. Bounded on the west by the Pacific Ocean, the north by the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and the east by Hood Canal. Visitors and explorers alike can experience a unique eco-system of glaciated peaks within the interior that have carpeted slopes of amazing rain forests that literally spill out on to Ocean coast. Among the places to visit is Cape Alava, the westernmost point in the contiguous United States, and Cape Flattery, the northwesternmost point. Comprising about 3600 square miles, the Olympic Peninsula contained many of the last unexplored places in the Contiguous United States. It remained largely un-mapped until 1900. To this day, not a lot is published about its back country bounty… and that’s a good thing. It has long been rumored that there is a route for ADVRiders to circumnavigate around the Olympic National Park to taste remote roads, and experience wild coastlines on a mostly off road trail. I set out to research this rumor and am happy to report that it is true. This video represents my experience from two extended weekend exploratory trips starting from Seattle. Good friends, great views and good times were had by all.

Thanks for Riding along, ~GrizzLee
    bergy, joso, jjustj and 4 others like this.
  5. Colemanfu

Colemanfu King of all manfu

Oddometer:
    Here's the latest. After 2.5 winters learning MX, I finally clear the entire track including the big 90 footer!

8 min of MX stoke on a 2012 EXC500 with 300 hours and 13,000 miles of smiles :evil

joso and Some Beach like this.
  6. AZ Desert Dog

AZ Desert Dog To Ornery To Quit

Oddometer:
    Hey guys. There is another Arizona YouTuber that is trying to get his channel off the ground. He has a bunch of cool videos bikes and 4X4 overlanding. Tell him AZDESERTDOG sent you. Thanks.
  7. Minxy

Minxy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Our own "motonomad" type of adventure in Northern Namibia. We went as a couple, unsupported through the Damaraland and the Kaokoland. It was EPIC!

joso, RideFreak and Saso like this.
  8. RideFreak

RideFreak Torque Junky

Oddometer:
    Great job on that video, nice editing and content. I edit enough to know that was allot of work, my hats off to you. Looks like a great ride.
    GrizzLee likes this.
  9. GrizzLee

GrizzLee RubiKon Adventures

Oddometer:
    Thanks. Love the feedback. Ride safe my friend.
  10. Night Falcon

Night Falcon Broke Engine Supporter

Oddometer:
    Epic video. Good friends out dual sporting, can it get any better!
  11. RideFreak

RideFreak Torque Junky

Oddometer:
    Here's a couple dualsport rides I recently re-edited and compiled in 4KHD. The 2 rides in question are great remote rides in completely different areas of Canyonlands National Park, both are near the top of my list for the best rides in the park.

The Needles District

The Maze District
    AZ Desert Dog and Night Falcon like this.
  12. Colemanfu

Colemanfu King of all manfu

Oddometer:
    Brace yourself, this ones guna hurt! And lower the volume if ya got sensitive ears around, I’m so frustrated I could spit - salty language warning!!!:deal

3 min of sadness and uncontrollable crying as I prove that I have no biz even throwing a leg over a bike in the woods!

Grizzly Run back of the pack shenanigans
    mathdl and Boxa like this.
  13. Orland

Orland Adventurer

Oddometer:
    One of the most spectacular roads in the Pyrenees, the D918 that connects the ports Col de Soulor and Col d'Aubisque

bigdave-gs and lrgart like this.
  14. bigdave-gs

bigdave-gs Been riding longer than a lot have been alive !

Oddometer:
    Mein Deutsch ist ein bisschen rostig, also nimm es mit. Wie gefallt dir der 790 ? Ich habe den 1090R hier in den USA und fand die federung unterfeuchtet.
  15. OSJ

OSJ Formally DunkinDuck

Oddometer:
    I took a little ride out to watch the MotoAmerica Road Race series at Pittsburgh this summer. Here is my video series of the ride.

16. lrgart

lrgart Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What a wonderful ride! My wife and I spent a week in the Pyrenees in high school on an exchange trip: I have been with her ever since. Thank you for the trip down memory lane.
  17. Piston Slap

Piston Slap Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nothing more irritating than finding trash when your out riding.
  18. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Long timer

Oddometer:
    Discusting how people leave/take stuff to dump anywhere other than a proper dump. Bottles/cans are hard enough to see/pickup but leaving couches and refrigerators out there...horrible. Before I moved to the mountains, someone dumped a boat in the local BLM area. I wish them bad luck forever...!

The rest of your ride was great and is a fun place. I haven't ridden there in years.
    Piston Slap and pigjockey like this.
  19. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Long timer

Oddometer:
    As some people who know me, I'm a serious person with some serious issues. Wait, that didn't sound right. Anyway, I decided to let my helmet hair down and put together a few (several, many, a lot) of clips from the 2019 riding season which pretty much shows how we roll (and fall). Part I of the 2019 riding season is from the Succor Creek Oregon area, local, and the first few days of Moab.

Rdy2Trvl, pigjockey and oldgrizz like this.
  20. AZ Desert Dog

AZ Desert Dog To Ornery To Quit

Oddometer:
    I got to ride with a father and son a couple weeks ago. Pretty cool to see another generation being introduced to riding.

Piston Slap and LeMaitre like this.