Thanks, and thanks to all that have contributed other stuff where I learned... this is my give back! Regarding wiring... I cut the CE605 leads to the same length as the OEM leads. I cut off the OEM connectors. The CE605 has heavy gauge Ground and +ve wires. The OEM connector had two smaller ground and two smaller +ve leads (for a total of four wires on the plug...) Like elsewhere in the Forum, I soldered the two from the plug... onto the single of the CE605. NOTE!!!: you need a hell of a soldering gun... I ended up using a soldering torch. The heat conductivity of the wires was so much that a normal hardware store 750 degree soldering iron did not do anything. It was pathetic. The three wires from the second plug, that connected to the three wires of the CE605- Roadstercycles provided the crimp connections with shrink around them. So I used those which made that real easy. Due to the size of the Ground and +ve wires exiting the CE605, you need to route them intelligently around the brake lines exiting the Pressure Modulator. I ended up using the same Ziptie points (2) as the OEM install. This makes sense since I used the same length of wiring. I checked final clearances and it remained clear all round, though real tight. On test... it was showing 14.4 with only headlight... and with all aux OEM lights, highbeam, and heated grips... went to 14.1 / 14.2.