1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving south!

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Madeinitaly, Sep 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. slowbike smallpenis

slowbike smallpenis Tester of Tooheys Old

Oddometer:
    Shoalhaven above Tasmania and West of New Zealand
    :scratch

I understand his post noted Sydney as an option of 3 he had .... There’s another Sydney somewhere other than Canada?

Commute on train ... obviously that part of my post you missed :brow

Morning express runs from Wollongong to Central a few times ... few stops and a surprisingly short transit
  2. Lep

Lep Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I don’t think SA has been mentioned yet so in the interests of inclusiveness why not Adelaide?

I know they’ve got animals in SA because one of my sisters has a small property with a couple of horses not far from the city.

Personally I live in the NE corner of NSW and there’s much to recommend it here.
  3. Big Willy

Big Willy Gen. Italia

Oddometer:
    I think maybe it's a question of residency so he need's a vet clinic that will give both of them work.

Must be plenty of opportunities for just one to work.
  4. vagueout

vagueout Long timer

Oddometer:
    . No I did not miss the part about catching a train to Sydney, and that's why I made the comment about not being able to get out to where animals are without a car. I don't understand your rationale of suggesting someone , in this case a vet, might live in the Illawarra region where there are lots of farm animals and big paddock pets, would choose to live there but commute to Sydney where farm animals and such are not in abundance. Its like suggesting a coal miner live in the Hunter region and catch a train to Sydney to work.:*sip*
  5. slowbike smallpenis

slowbike smallpenis Tester of Tooheys Old

Oddometer:
    Shoalhaven above Tasmania and West of New Zealand
    FFS .. just put me on ignore Save me doing it to you :loco

Maybe JUST maybe the Vet practice has a COMPANY Vehicle Jesus h