MRA Touring Screen on F850GS

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by KW Guy, Jan 29, 2020.

1. KW Guy

KW Guy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I repositioned the GPS mount on my F850GS using the Chinese Ebay mount. The top of the GPS now sticks above the stock screen by about 3". I am planning on replacing the windscreen with either the MRA T Touring Windscreen or the Touratech Adventure Touring screen. I want to make sure that the screens clear the GPS before I place an order. If any of the inmates here that have this installed can give me any ideas or opinions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. fozrunner

fozrunner Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Following. I’m looking at the same MRA screen. The Vario-T screen seems a bit too big. I want a relatively small one for off road but can’t really afford the variable GSA screen
  3. Tigershark48

Tigershark48 My other BMW is a Roadster.

Oddometer:
    I have an MRA Vario Touring screen on my F700. I don’t ride off road and don’t have a gps, but can give a positive take on the screen. It works really well for me and I don’t feel that it’s big on the bike. Pictures:

Attached Files:

morfic likes this.
  4. BioStrom

BioStrom Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    B4875974-9E0E-45A4-80D3-5124E4EF844B.jpeg I have the MRA Vario Touring Screen with the eBay high GPS mount and it’s a perfect fit.
    ab8mi, SebRex13 and Tigershark48 like this.