MTS 1200 PP Enduro Peg?

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by CSP Rider, Nov 25, 2020.

1. CSP Rider

CSP Rider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Folks- looking to upgrade the footpegs on my 2013 PP with something more substantial. Ordered the SW Motech "kit", but only the pegs came as the adaptors are apparently on infinite backorder, so back to square one... Has anyone mounted the 1200 Enduro pegs successfully on a non-enduro machine? $250 is salty but not seeing any other good options.

Picture represents size of the SW compared to stock, but worthless w/o mounts 20201012_161053.jpg
  2. relayer4u

relayer4u Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Enduro pegs on a '17 standard 1200, the late model accessory pegs came with the rubber inserts also:

IMG_0051.JPG
  3. CSP Rider

CSP Rider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks relayer, I definitely like the look of those. Any feedback on the size versus stock? Did you order them from the dealer direct?
  4. relayer4u

relayer4u Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yes I ordered them through my selling dealer, took a couple of weeks to arrive.
    They were a huge improvement, wider in both dimensions and a big comfort upgrade with the rubber insert having fore and aft support versus the stock all in the middle of a tiny peg shape.