Multistrada 1200 Enduro!!!

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by Bikeaddict, Nov 16, 2015.

  1. Bikeaddict

    Bikeaddict Bikeless Due To Recession

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2004
    Oddometer:
    329
    Location:
    Athens,Greece
    #1
    bebopboer likes this.
  2. Bikeaddict

    Bikeaddict Bikeless Due To Recession

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2004
    Oddometer:
    329
    Location:
    Athens,Greece
    [​IMG]
    #2
    Promach 1 likes this.
  3. Tim_Tom

    Tim_Tom Long timer

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Oddometer:
    3,677
    Location:
    Biarritz, France
    Looks like Italy's answer to the GSA and 1290Adventure. The video showed it being flogged off road including several jumps on a motocross track. Lets see a GSA do that!
    #3
  4. sleepyOwl

    sleepyOwl Long timer

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2012
    Oddometer:
    2,725
    Location:
    United Kingdom of her Majesty's Tax Collectors
    I wonder which level this will take the pricing to!!
    #4
    The_Precious_Juice likes this.
  5. cabanza

    cabanza Smooth is Fast

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2004
    Oddometer:
    12,056
    Location:
    Houston, TX
    [​IMG]

    Meh.
    #5
  6. cabanza

    cabanza Smooth is Fast

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2004
    Oddometer:
    12,056
    Location:
    Houston, TX
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    #6
  7. cabanza

    cabanza Smooth is Fast

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2004
    Oddometer:
    12,056
    Location:
    Houston, TX
    [​IMG]
    #7
    Crazy Legs likes this.
  8. Sock Monkey

    Sock Monkey 99% bullshitter...the other 1% is just lies

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2007
    Oddometer:
    3,135
    Location:
    SF Bay Area, CA, USA, Earth






    :clap:clap:clap:clap

    Going the be the most expensive "enduro" in history to repair when you toss it down the trail though...... :uhoh

    :hide

    -SM
    #8
  9. caliform

    caliform Been here awhile Supporter

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2014
    Oddometer:
    864
    Location:
    San Francisco
    looks cool. After some experience with the reliability of electrical components though, I am not sure if I'll do as they claimed and 'take it around the world'. Good addition to the lineup, though.

    I'd also like to see it in a less 'red' livery :D
    #9
  10. Tim_Tom

    Tim_Tom Long timer

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Oddometer:
    3,677
    Location:
    Biarritz, France
    Likely to not be that expensive when compared to the GSA or 1290 ADV.... None of those are cheap bikes either. Especially when they are all fully kitted out.
    #10
  11. abruzzi

    abruzzi Long timer

    Joined:
    May 17, 2007
    Oddometer:
    1,207
    Location:
    The New Mexico Desert
    look like BMW rims.
    #11
  12. TannerLdJ123

    TannerLdJ123 Been here awhile

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2013
    Oddometer:
    522
    Not photoshopped at all! (he's sitting, leaning forward in a jump???)
    #12
    airwater likes this.
  13. Desmofan

    Desmofan Been here awhile

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2004
    Oddometer:
    871
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    19/17?
    #13
  14. Sock Monkey

    Sock Monkey 99% bullshitter...the other 1% is just lies

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2007
    Oddometer:
    3,135
    Location:
    SF Bay Area, CA, USA, Earth
    How about white.....

    [​IMG]

    Or matte green...... :puke2

    [​IMG]

    Or dull grey..... :eek7

    [​IMG]

    -SM
    #14
    riccardo996 and Bikeaddict like this.
  15. Tim_Tom

    Tim_Tom Long timer

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Oddometer:
    3,677
    Location:
    Biarritz, France
    Yes 19/17.

    There was video of a professional rider jumping the Enduro on a MotoCross course. Can we avoid going down the photoshop rabbit hole like we did with the Africa Twin pictures with Marquez?? It's a marketing photo. Every single marketing photo ever released has been retouched in some way. It is the standard practice, no reason to start an internet war over it.
    #15
    WDG likes this.
  16. caliform

    caliform Been here awhile Supporter

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2014
    Oddometer:
    864
    Location:
    San Francisco
    Awesome, I dig the green...
    #16
    twflybum and Bikeaddict like this.
  17. 996DL

    996DL Buell me

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2006
    Oddometer:
    2,778
    Location:
    finally back in paradise...
    Potential of 30 PLUS litre capacity, when subjected to ethanol based fuels.

    Sales of Heidenau and Klim spike, AltRider adds a night shift to production facility...

    996DL
    #17
    engineered2win likes this.
  18. larryboy

    larryboy Stable genius.

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2005
    Oddometer:
    25,085
    Location:
    Über Alles,California

    I'd rather have the Aprilia if I were into hi tech bikes or a Stelvio for lo tech, Italians too.
    #18
    MrKiwi and stevie99 like this.
  19. danketchpel

    danketchpel Long timer

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2010
    Oddometer:
    4,125
    Location:
    Camarillo, CA
    I'm digging that last video. It sure looks like a jab at Honda's Africa Twin video, LOL.

    I can't argue with the cost of repairs in case you make alternate contact with mother earth. But it's the most attractive MS Ducati has offered in my eyes. I've never liked that 17" front wheel.

    I see it as a move in a good direction.

    As for the colors, what happened to sexy red?
    #19
  20. Tim_Tom

    Tim_Tom Long timer

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Oddometer:
    3,677
    Location:
    Biarritz, France
    Yes both Italians, but they are more comparable with the standard Multi or GS in my opinion... This Enduro model is claiming to be more dirt worthy which differentiates it from the Capo and Stelvio. In my opinion. However I don't ride ADV bikes, and am a dirt noob, so what I think about the bikes capabilities isn't all that relevant. :1drink
    #20