Multistrada 1200 - Has anyone solved the wind issue?

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by FishrCutB8, Jul 2, 2015.

1. dashredder

dashredder Just go.

Oddometer:
    Eagle screens replied and said they still do not make any pieces for the 13-14 Multistrada
  2. BigKev72

BigKev72 ANZAC

Oddometer:

Go by any auto parts store and look for a headlight restoration kit (3M is good) and use that to polish the edges off. It should give you a perfectly clear edge if you do it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. burnt knobbies

burnt knobbies Donnie Danger

Oddometer:
    good tip thanks
  4. BigKev72

BigKev72 ANZAC

Oddometer:
    You're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 1-3-2-4

1-3-2-4 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Really glad I found this thread. Thought I was going crazy (well...), but maybe not?

My new(ish)-to-me 2011 has been treating me well. PO installed a Puig shorty which I used all summer and was fine with it. Not the quietest I've had, but certainly livable. But now that winter is almost here, I've been playing with the stock screen. Rideable, but not great at all. While I could deal with it, I'd like to get something for less noise and better neck protection.

So...I bought a used Vstream. Quite honestly, I find it to perform worse than the stock screen in any position on back roads. Didn't have time to hit the highway yet, but I'll try that tomorrow. Not expecting a change of heart, but I can dream...

So, anyone got a link to the Aztec spacers? Trying to size up my next options (X-creen, spacers, etc.).