1. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

Multistrada 1200 Termignoni exhaust question

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by nick5446, Apr 7, 2021.

1. nick5446

nick5446 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Howdy! I picked up a '13 MTS1200 S Touring from a buddy and with it came a full Termi system in a box. I'm now selling the bike and exhaust, but when I pulled out the exhaust, I noticed that one of the header pipes seemed to be missing. My buddy and I both scrubbed our garages looking for it, and can't find it.

I started down the path of trying to buy a replacement and basically got a big runaround from Termi, their retailers and a dealer. I was able to find a few data points (via a Ducati forum) that suggested that the system did not come with two header pipes, and that you're supposed to use your stock one. Can anyone confirm this? My buddy installed and removed the exhaust, but can't remember if that was the case. The photo below shows everything I have.

IMG_2432.JPG
  2. Florida Lime

Florida Lime Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Florida, but soon fulltime in Robbinsville, NC
    I had the Termignoni "full" system on my 2016 MTS 1200S Touring, and on that model at least, you do use the stock header on the one side.
  3. Tripped1

Tripped1 Smoove, Smoove like velvet.

Oddometer:
    On my (former) 2012 it was the same, and I just did the same thing selling it.

You reuse the vertical cylinder primary........and I found that after I went through changes trying to find the missing down pipe.
  4. nick5446

Oddometer:
    Thanks all!
  5. dwenglis

dwenglis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Where are you selling it? How much? and doesn't it come with a new ecu or is it just a flash?
  6. nick5446

Oddometer: