So dabbling with small things here and there. I’ve run the DP heavy duty clutch (friction and steel plates) from ProCycle since I installed the 790 kit (which I’ve only run a a few thousand miles). I’ve had some issues with the clutch slipping though so I’ve put the stock clutch back in, but I’m keeping the DP springs. Will be a while before I’ll see what difference that’ll make. I’ve also gotten started on some custom lever guards. They’re made out of a 5 mm alu strip, which I’ve drilled a series of holes in. I then bent it to shape in the vice (used a large steel tube as a template). Some small mis-bends, but I surprised myself with how straight it turned out considering I did it free hand. I’m using the mounting hardware from a pair of of the shelf bark busters. The idea is to fit a bunch of amber flat top LEDs to use as turn signals. Unfortunately I didn’t realise until afterwards that I needed to countersink the holes to get all the way in, so had to awkwardly set it up in the drill press. Some holes I simply couldn’t get to. Good thing I only did one side so far... Here it is with a few of the LEDs in place. Just need to figure a good way to connect them up. I’m planning to cover the LED rear ends with a strip of polycarbonate with a slot milled into it. I think the neatest way to supply power to them is with a small SMD 3,3 V step down voltage regulator and a resistor and then wire them in parallel.