Well, I haven't posted to this thread for a few months, and maybe I should just leave it at that, but FWIW here's a little of what I've been up to. Last year, when I was posting about my trailer, I mentioned using my buddy's post lift to work underneath it: As it turned out, I was the last paying customer to use that lift (though I admit that I didn't pay him very much ). After many, many years, he has closed the station and that lift has been removed and sold to someone over in Iowa. I have roots from long ago with this old gas station, so I wanted to keep some of the signage from it. This involved sneaking more junk home when my wife wasn't looking. See the Service Center sign and the pump topper from this old picture where I was fueling my TR6R a few years ago? Well, crazy as it might be, they came home with me. I spent a couple days cleaning them up and cutting back the finish with some polishing compound. When I spiffed up my basement work room last winter, I two-toned the walls in Shell Gas Station gray and white paint, and put up the signs on the one long wall. The miniature HD Fat Boy (about 28" long x 14" tall) is something that came from a friend in a neighboring town. They were having a city-wide special trash pickup day, and he thought of me when he spotted it sitting on the curb (what does that say about me)? Anyway, it polished up nicely and I built a special little shelf for it, thus finding a use for some of the material that I cut off the sign: This is an amazingly detailed toy motorcycle. It used to have a remote control which would work the lights -- including left or right turn signals, make vroom vroom Harley engine sounds, spin the back wheel via chain drive, and more. Now it just sits there, but it shows that my service center is for motorcycles, not cars. If you have read this thread in the past, you know how scarred the floor was in this work room, and that some of the walls were open studs. There were also only a couple dim lights and almost no accessible electric outlets. I went through all the storage boxes on the shelves, and got rid of a lot of stuff (mostly non-motorcycle crap). Then I juggled things around (numerous times) to make temporary access to sheet and paint the walls, rewire the room, add LED light fixtures, etc. This was a major PITA with five sets of shelves and five motorcycles crammed into that room! I also scraped, scrubbed, and painted the floor. Fortunately, the floor paint did not show lap marks at all, so I could do it a section at a time. I had to allow cure time though, before setting stuff back onto it. This took a long time. In the work area, where I knew the paint wouldn't hold up by itself, I added some interlocking rubber mat tiles. That will let me replace individual ones, should I damage them. Beyond that, the mat cushions the floor considerably, even though it's only 1/4" thick. It also insulates the cold concrete floor. I was amazed by the difference it made last winter. So, it's still just the old furnace room, but I did carry the paint all the way around behind the utilities: All this was made possible due to some work we did outside the house last summer, which fixed a damp floor issue that plagued the work room after heavy prolonged rains. That involved tearing up this flower bed outside the wall of the work room to fix a drainage problem: Also a large chunk of driveway, where the bike was sitting in this old picture: It involved enough piping for a small oil refinery: We added a trench drain to flow rain water away from the garage. Previously, the drive was built with side slope, which was not 100% effective: It was a great relief when it was all back together and working. For a while, I had to park a motorcycle off-site in my trailer, because there was no way in or out of the garage. So . . . I was going to post a little touristy ride report here, but got sidetracked talking about infrastructure changes. I'll do the RR next time.