My KTM 950 Story....lots of pics!

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by Pyndon, Jun 23, 2006.

1. pebble35

pebble35 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Lyndon, not sure if I mentioned it before but it's this very thread on AdvRider that lead to 'that' message and our subsequent discussions back in 2012 when you announced your 2013 Dakar campaign and our subsequent agreement to work with you. So it was definitely worth doing that 'how to fix a water pump seal on a 950 Adventure' video :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
    Mr Head likes this.
  2. Pyndon

Pyndon Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ha, it's funny how many people have commented on my Facebook posts and Instagram posts in reply to this video, saying that they only follow me because of that thread and that water pump rebuild post :-)

Happy to still be contributing to the general masses of Adventure Riders out there, be in travel, maintenance or racing. Hard to believe I have 50,000 subscribers now on YouTube, all organic, likely mostly Adventure Riders.

Massive thanks to Bikers Jersey for the support over the years, it really does make a huge difference and helps to keep the complicated mass of wheels moving.
    advmike.ca, Kobreti, braaap! and 8 others like this.
  3. pebble35

pebble35 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Team Vegas, Dusty and Mr Head like this.
  4. xNOKIAx

xNOKIAx Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    hi
    i am new to ktm. i just bought 950 adv 2004. i removed SAS and i found some air vents (electric valvs) on carbs. can i remove it or is it necessary stay there? or how to clean it if they need stay there. for what is it? i will keep stock air filter and exhaust (just want remove catalytic )
    carb.jpg
    and i red here about some drilling holes into swing arm. can somebody point some link (pics) for it please?
    thank you for help
  5. NVTS

NVTS Arrivee Secteur Special Supporter

Oddometer: