1. eNewsletter Sign Up

My new webiste for my current trip to the tip of Argentina!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by JourneyRider.com, Nov 12, 2007.

1. JourneyRider.com

JourneyRider.com Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey guys, after many hours of head scratching on the computer, here is the website I made for my trip to Argentina (currently in Panama). It is called journeyrider.com and it is pretty much a journal with pictures of my trip.
    I plan on doing some changes to my website soon to improve some things, but I still have hours of head scratching ahead of me. Hope you guys find it interesting and follow my journey.

Thanks,
    Geoff

BTW: Here are some pictures: coming soon after I figure out how to resize with my Spanish computer! grrr:D
    [​IMG]
    My left hand is really dark because I lost my left glove. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My slightly untrustworthy border runner friend
    [​IMG]
    Farmers drying their corn
    [​IMG]
    Fellow advrider SalCar and me. (My bike needed fixing at the time.)

More at my website: journeyrider.com
  2. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hope you can get them resized to 145 kb or less to be able to posted as attachments. :lurk
  3. gatling

gatling Long timer

Oddometer:
    That is a cool looking Beemer.
  4. xdbx

xdbx Motorcycle Connoisseur

Oddometer:
    that's fantastic! Keep up the good work young man! (No, I'm not an old fogie, I"m 2 years younger than you :lol3)

Do tell, how'd you get possessed with such an idea? Most people our age are still in their binge drinking and massive amounts of drunken sex mode. I'll bookmark your blog and keep an eye out! Send a message this way if you ever pass through michigan!
  5. JourneyRider.com

JourneyRider.com Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks guys, XDBX I really wanted to do a big trip like this and since I wasn´t having good luck in finding the real estate job I wanted I decided to do it now. Motorcycle Diaries helped inspire me for the South America part of the trip.
  6. xdbx

xdbx Motorcycle Connoisseur

Oddometer: