I posted up in the Go Sportsters thread (road warriors) when I brought my Sportster home. Here's a picture I cut-and-pasted together of my build idea. Now that the bike is scattered all over my barn and I've started looking it over my plans have changed a little bit. First step in the teardown was sissybar removal, and the trouble begins. Seems the PO didn't have the proper sized allen wrench, so the 2 screws on the left side were slightly wallered out. Hand impact and the next larger size didn't do the trick, so I pulled the whole contraption off and took it to the vise, so I could do this..... Turned them into slotted screws and they spun right out with a big screwdriver!