Nakusp Rally

Discussion in 'Canada' started by pastorags, Jul 11, 2006.

1. pastorags

pastorags Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Is anyone going to the Nakusp Rally from anywhere near or on route from Reno? If so send me a pm.

Angelo:evil
  2. Steve G.

Steve G. Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'll be at a rally in 1 1/2 wks in Nakusp. Are we talking about the same rally?
    Ciao, Steve G.
  3. Eurobiker

Eurobiker Vintage Cat Herder

Oddometer:
    There's a BMW club HQ'd in Nakusp, too. I bet he's refering to theirs. This reminds me, I need to email Wolfgang- I've inherited a project.

[​IMG]
  4. pastorags

pastorags Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Steve,

I am refering to the Bee Cee Beemers Rally held August 17-20.

Angelo:evil
  5. Lav1200

Lav1200 Pig Pen

Oddometer:
    See you there Steve! Diana will also be there on her little Guzzi (all freshly painted)... we will work hard at avoiding the deer on the way out this time :)

Cheers,
    Andy
    79 Laverda 1200
    05 DR650
  6. Steve G.

Steve G. Long timer

Oddometer:
    Andy, great to hear from you!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys. I will be a bit sheepish, as I will be on a Guzzi myself, the Jota being interred into it's regular time slot for maintenance. Diana and I can be the Mandello connection for the weekend.
    I guess you havn't heard about my little mishap in Northern Ca. last week. I binned up my mint GS into a friggin' hole in the road. Take a look at "Face Plant", and look for 'five riders down in northern ca'. A real piss-off. A broken rib, and cracked shoulder blade mean I might spend most of my time at Nakusp hotsprings, but may ride out to my totally fave Ainsworth if my body can take it.
    See you two next Friday!
    Ciao, Steve G.
    Anyways, I'm going up to Nakusp a bit on the cautious side, and deer are all over that's true, so you two be carefull.
  7. Lav1200

Lav1200 Pig Pen

Oddometer:
    Damn - that looks nasty! I can't believe the conditon of the road (from the pics in that Face Plant thread). Hope you are well on your way to healing... take it real easy riding the Guzzi out there - see you in Nakusp.

Take care,
    Andy