1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Nathan and Elena's Aussie Ride-About

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Nathan, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Nathan

Nathan Why I laugh?

Oddometer:
    I knew there was a reason why I let Elena stay with you for a little while. Now post a picture of her roosting a BMW. :rofl

Thanks, mate. I was just kidding about a new adventure ride. I'm not sure there will ever be a new one. We'll see.
  2. OceanMtnSea

OceanMtnSea Pretty Dogged

Oddometer:
    exited middle Saskatchewan & entered middle BC
    Good to hear you have been making yourself useful. With all the news of the past quake damage in Christchurch I was thinking you might have gotten involved in the restoration/rebuilding work.

Glad that your back thou .................so where will this next adventure be taking you?
  3. jonboy29

jonboy29 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A little phallic looking that camera body..... hahahaha.
    leaving that one alone now-

Glad you stopped by, I was thinking of drumming up a search party and renting some kiwi bikes to look for you.
    Never got past the party stage.
  4. zzo

zzo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Where does the time go? I thought I just read this RR and it is years ago. Good yarn though. Anyway, my wife knows I like adventure stories and Australia, so she and I watched "Tracks" recently. It is about Robyn Davidson who crossed half of Australia alone on camels in 1975. So, I got the book and read it. It is slow but an admirable adventure especially when it is 13F and snowing in Montana. Here's a link http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/78895.Tracks