National Sport Touring Rally..Sept. 6-9 Cape Girardeau, Mo

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by patmo, Feb 23, 2020.

1. patmo

patmo Long timer

Oddometer:

N
    EW DATE...postponed until SEPTEMBER 6-9

OPEN TO ALL RIDERS!

The annual National Rally for the Motorcycle Sport Touring Association, now in its 36th year. Join hundreds of sport touring association members and friends for 5 days of sport touring and Dual Sporting FUN! Come ride the wonderful smooth twisty Missouri Ozarks roads, or explore hundreds of miles of dirt roads in southern Illinois, Missouri, and western Kentucky.

The host hotel is the Drury Inn in Cape Girardeau and they have a large block of rooms reserved under the MSTA name. Call the hotel directly for your reservation at ( 573) 339-9500. Hotel website is www.druryhotels.com.

Event includes optional nightly entertainment and seminars, Tuesday lunch ride ($), Wednesday night banquet (included in registration fee), door prizes, vendors, and quest speakers.

Membership in the MSTA is NOT required!

coordinator: Dennis Villarose....... [email protected]
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/784985838625827?ref=Share

registration link:
    https://reg.planetreg.com/E729145655226806

TonyKZ1 likes this.
  2. TonyKZ1

TonyKZ1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sounds like Fun! I'm livng in the SE Missouri area so I wouldn't need a hotel room. Thanks for sharing this with us.
  3. falcofred

falcofred aka Beer Scout Supporter

Oddometer:
    Extreme N.E. Tennessee = Motorcycle Nirvana
    I'm registered and looking forward to going. I've not spent any time riding in Missouri. The MSTA events are nice in that the have lots of routes available in paper and down loadable to GPS of areas where their rallies are. Routes are described by direction, attractions, length and type of roads. They're are dual sport routes included.
    TonyKZ1 likes this.
  4. Gadgetech

Gadgetech Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    This will be my first STAR, I'm looking forward to it!
    TonyKZ1 likes this.
  5. falcofred

falcofred aka Beer Scout Supporter

Oddometer:
    Extreme N.E. Tennessee = Motorcycle Nirvana
    This event has now been cancelled by the MSTA.
    My ridding bud and fellow MSTA member are not cancelling our reservations yet.
    We're going to keep and eye on the Covid-19 situation and make up our minds on if we want to go or not, even though officially cancelled.
  6. TonyKZ1

TonyKZ1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ahh. that sucks. Well, I understand why though. I was kinda hoping to see some of you guys there, since there hasn't been anything like this in our part of SE Missouri for quite some time.