1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Nautilus Stebel Horn - BMW R1200RT setup (or Hexhead GS)

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by drneo, Oct 18, 2021.

1. drneo

drneo mmm... delicious

Oddometer:
    I have a used, but functional (what I believe to be) Nautilius Stebel horn for sale. It was originally wired up for my 2007 R1200RT, but I believe it can fit quite a few other years and other bikes. I sacrificed the stock horn and wired in the original BMW connector, so it is considered plug and play. It comes with the relay, horn, mount, and appropriate wiring back to a fuse block (or battery if you want to add terminal rings). This puppy is loud!!

Here's an example of other mounts: https://www.motorcycleparts-hornig.com/Company.html?newsid=243--Nautilus-Stebel-Horn-R1200RT-LC

$25 shipped to your door via Priority mail, paid via Paypal please

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. tommykaw

tommykaw Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    If the horn is still for sale I ll take it

Thanks
    Tom