NE Chapter ROCKS!!!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by VespaFitz, Sep 21, 2003.

1. CroMag

CroMag Gelande Sauté It

Oddometer:
    www.sweetmarias.com has great info for caffeine addicts and gadgets.

re: the GS; just do it, Tim! Or you can take mine for the next run. I'll take the Vespa if 'Fitz will put knobbies on it.
  2. Donald Duck

Donald Duck QYYQQuacks !

Oddometer:
    Suede? what suede? :rofl

[​IMG]
  3. Bigbird

Bigbird "Dog Is My Co-Pilot"

Oddometer:
    The Point of No Return, in the Adirondacks, NY
    Many thanks for the great food, friends & weather. Cheers to Rabia for coming up with the Breakfast Brainstorm, and to Dukegirl & Vespafitz for hosting the whole shebang. Met some new friends (working on names still) and got to see the many of the "CroMag Campers" as well. Should have photos in a day or two. Favorite pics for me, have to be Vespafitz on the Vespa, & Illya doing a "stoppie". No, I don't think I'm going to try a stoppie - but thanks for the show, Illya- " Xharasho, maladyetz!"
    So, the next question is "Hey! when and where is the next gathering?!" Still a few more weeks of riding up here in the Adirondacks before that white stuff starts. cheers
  4. ducky950

ducky950 Gnarly Water Fowl

Oddometer:
    This Suede!

Attached Files:

5. CroMag

CroMag Gelande Sauté It

Oddometer:
    That jacket is freakin' cool! Vespafitz and Tribeless got something going with that Noveau Urban look. Very Adventure Chic.
  6. tribeless

tribeless _________________________

Oddometer:
    FY Bighorn, you hard to keep up with MF'er!!!!!!!!
  7. tribeless

Oddometer:
    FYYYFDF (fuck you you yellow fucking duck fuck) Your just hoping Im sporting it on Friday so you can try it on you mf'er. Let's see you walk around with that hockey bag now that Bush is in town; your ass will behind bars quicker than your neighbors can put you there. And don't blame me for becoming public enemy #1 with that goddam pipe. Fuck you and the deli closest deli to 50th and Lex you can take my ass to le cirque now YFYDF!

And don't forget the cro mag campout pics YFYDF, put yer computer in your big fuckin hockey bag!!!!!!!
  8. tribeless

Oddometer:
    This guy is what, 100 million fucking years old and has accumulated some wisdom over that time so listen to this fucker and give him his props for his taste and hosting the biggest social event of the season (east coast of course and which Im regret I missed). Dude, sorry I didn't get a chance to shoot the shit or ride with you but that's what the next ride is all about and one reason Im looking forward to it. Just don't make me drink any of that coffee you rot gut fuckers were drinking...
  9. ducky950

Oddometer:
    Ahhhh...shit now I have to listen to Tribeless gloat over his longest rider status and see that halfass eggshell pin he will be sporting on the sport coat all during lunch....

You know since I noticed how many nice bikes are owned by the NE region, you would have thought that they could have all ponied up a few bucks and bought Tribeless a nicer jacket out of the Salvation army as his longest rider award....

Oh and Tribeless no purple and yellow plaid jackets at our lunch on Friday, it will ruin my appetite for sure....

FYYFF
  10. flyingmonkey

flyingmonkey Breathe...just breathe.

Oddometer:
    One sec, here...no renegade anything will take place in the Big Five with out my explicit knowledge, especially in Money-Makin' Manhattan! That's two strikes...a NE chapter hit and a hit to my shredding grounds...chutzpa!:rofl

Purple good, yellow bad...said a la CroMag.

Rubbaside down.
    FM.
  11. ducky950

Oddometer:
    FM

Tribeless and I am having lunch on Friday at 1pm....Meeting at 50th and Lex...your welcome to join us, that is if you can stomach his attire!
  12. flyingmonkey

Oddometer:
    Oh, how thoughtful of you.
    I kinda like his attire.
    No, really, thanks.

FM.
  13. ducky950

Oddometer:
    Well FM I thought because of Tribeless and my age we were sorta grandfathered in regarding scheduling meetings without your knowledge.....

Plus I figured you'd find it passe' when I ordered oatmeal for lunch and took out my dentures and placed them in a glass....
  14. flyingmonkey

Oddometer:
    Yeah, you don't need to let me know that.

FM.
  15. iillyyaa

iillyyaa Adwrenchurer!

Oddometer:
    Here's Dizave on the Vespa.

[​IMG]
    Video is here

Can you tell it's his first time on the scooter? I think he looks quite confident, weaving and scraping... :yikes

[​IMG]
    Here's Jeff announcing Max's arrival.

You get too see the lineup of all the bikes as Max parades in front of them on his new BoxerCup (not replica - the real thing).

There's a few more vids in that gallery. Not much, but that's all I took.
    --
    Ilya
  16. Jackhole

Jackhole Team Blizted

Oddometer:
    ATGATT! ATGATT! Heil ATGATT!

:evil

Besides, it would be a tragedy if he'd damaged his drinking uniform in a Vespa wreck...
  17. Dukegirl

Dukegirl .

Oddometer:
    Hey Ilya, unless you know something I don't, you may want to change the title of your gallery to "Breakfast at Dukegirl and VepsaFitz's house!" :rofl
  18. iillyyaa

iillyyaa Adwrenchurer!

Oddometer:
    Oopsie. :yikes :yikes :yikes I created that gallery today first thing in the morning before going to a dentist appointment. Apparently, I was already visualizing the DeWalt hammer drill with a masonry bit crushing my jaw, 'cause clearly my mind wasn't with me at the time. :cry

I'm all better now, and the title is fixed. Sorry about that. :flush
    --
    Ilya
  19. Dukegirl

Dukegirl .

Oddometer:
    Ooh, the dentist. I feel your pain. :cry
  20. flyingmonkey

Oddometer:
    I like the dentist.
    Novocaine sucks.