NEBDR 2021 Ride report - It’s debatably useful! BONUS: campground map file

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by MagnetMan, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Fortis Mons ADV

Fortis Mons ADV descendent from an ancient royal line Supporter

Oddometer:
    Solid! I'm doing the same on a '05 KLR 650 - she's ready to go, and I leave September 2.
  2. rplo

rplo ?

Oddometer:
    Great report and thanks for the camping file.

I just got back from running the IDBDR through the Magruder Corridor but cut out early due to wildfires in the northern sections closing part of the Lolo Motorway and most of section 6. Decided to come back early, take the time that I planned on the IDBDR and apply it to running the NEBDR in late September. After reading your report, feel like my decision was the right one.

In Idaho it is 10mph through the towns and populated areas along the route and the residents don't take kindly to anything else and I agree with them. Slowing down through populated areas and where people reside just makes sense.
  3. ROAD DAMAGE

ROAD DAMAGE Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I was just relieved to find out that the NEBDR ......................................................................................... wasn't in Nebraska!

Thanks MagnetMan.
    Nice write up.
    Gracias for being a good ambassador for our preferred mode of travel.

RD
  4. Yellow Pelican

Yellow Pelican Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Can you or other riders give advise as to storing/parking my pickup truck in Hancock as myself and buddy ride the NEBDR, mid September? Thanks
  5. frotobaggins

frotobaggins Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Going sept 9th-19th on the 990. Looking forward to it, aside from hurricane weather I'm hoping for sunny weather the entire time.