NEBDR mid sept from STL, looking for riders

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Oh2RideMore, May 28, 2020.

1. Oh2RideMore

Oh2RideMore Long timer

Oddometer:
    NEBDR is up, video is up, tracks are up. Looks really good. Taking two weeks in september around the 12 to drive or ride up and ride it from pa to maine. Riding or driving back. Gonna be great. Watch the bdr video temptation here: https://ridebdr.com/nebdr/
    Looking for riding partners, to ride and camp over a 2 week period in september. May trailer up if that works. who is in?
  2. blrfjr

blrfjr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I could be wrong but I think section 8 is yet to be finalized. Does anyone know about it? Also, I dont think the butler maps are done yet. I e
    As thinkin there was some small changes still coming.
  3. GravelTrap1000

GravelTrap1000 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm planning on going the week of Labor Day. And like you, looking to see who else will be on the BDR at that time. Try the Facebook group, it's more up to date.
    Oh2RideMore likes this.
  4. Oh2RideMore

Oh2RideMore Long timer

Oddometer:
    Joined the nebdr group and see lots of posts planning. Lots of people riding already so they must have some portion of that worked out already. Will check and see what other routes people are taking around section 8.