1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Found Neck roll for Schuberth C3Pro XL

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by barnyard, Jul 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnyard

barnyard Verbal tactician Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    I bought an XL Schuberth C3 Pro with a comm. It did not come with the neck roll thingy that is removed when the comm is added. I want to take off the comm and still use the helmet. I have headphones to listen to podcasts and tuneage, I do not like talking on the phone while riding.

They are size dependent, so it has to be for an XL or XXL. Let me know if you have one and how much mailed to Sauk Rapids, Mn 56379

Thank you very much.
  2. barnyard

Oddometer:
    Anyone. Class. Anyone.
  3. barnyard

Oddometer:
    I would love to find one of these.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.