!!Need help near Ind./ Bluesprings Mo.!!

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by baranof, Oct 13, 2008.

1. baranof

baranof Which way? The long way!

Oddometer:
    First off I'm fairly new to this forum, been lurking for some time now. I will be taking delivery of my (new to me) 05 R1200GS this Friday and of course I'm already shopping for goodies. I've witnessed a tremendous amount of generosity and brotherhood on this forum so I figured what the hell, give it a try.
    Here's my situation. Found a small part in the Blue Springs/Independance Mo. area and the guy is afraid to ship. Says last time he shipped something it got damaged. I'm looking for an inmate to help me with the transaction and ship it to me in 97504. I would paypal(or however you want it sent)the money to you and then you make the deal, package and ship at my expense. If any one in this area is interested in helping out a new BMW rider out, please email me at [email protected] or call 541-944-3530

Thanks in advance,
    Tim
  2. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Let's try this in the regional forum for MO.
  3. baranof

Oddometer:
    Ok Thanks!!!!
  4. baranof

Oddometer:
    :huhCome on guys, I'm not a terrorist. You get the money upfront. Am I missing something? Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Tim