Need specific Death Valley tracks

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - West & PNW' started by Mr. Cob, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Mr. Cob

Mr. Cob Howling "Mad", Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Howdy DRGNHTR,

Yes, that was Dons rig that broke in Idaho. There was a short production run of final drive gears that did not have the proper heat treat, they were too brittle and therefore broke. Dons bike was one of the rigs that had these gears in it, the gears were replaced under the warranty and the rig has been running great for the last 5,500 kilometers.

It's no big secret that Ural has had some quality problems, that being said I have never owned a bike that was so easy to get warranty service on when it was needed. Unlike the dealers who sold me my Harley, BMW, Yamaha and Honda that had warranty issues, Ural just admits that there is a problem and fixes it. Hopefully we won't have any problems while in DV, both of our rigs now have over 6,500 kilometers on them and they seem to have settled in and are running great. This is going to be a real test for the Urals, if they do well in DV, I am trying to talk Don into going to Baja next year.:wink: :evil :clap
  2. CA Stu

CA Stu Peace and Love

Oddometer:
    I'm at DVDaze fer shure.

My KLR riding isn't fast, but I do like to keep a decent pace, and I have the stamina of Chuck Norris. :deal :lol3

Cheers
    CA Stu
  3. Countdown

Countdown Long timer

Oddometer:
    This way in Panamint Valley is much more fun and shorter if you are going to Trona. Also has side trip to Baker Ranch where Manson was captured.

Attached Files:

4. offroute

offroute Been here awhile

Oddometer: