Need to rent/borrow a bike for a day

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by gameyogi, Jun 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. gameyogi

gameyogi Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi ADVriders! I recently sold all of my bikes and moved to the UK for a new job (don't worry, I'll buy new bikes when I return to the USA full time). I'm going to be back in Snohomish for 2 weeks starting Sunday and would love to get up to the Leavenworth/Cashmere area for some single track riding (there's none to be had in London). I looked for bike rental places on the web but couldn't find anything in the area so I was hoping some kind soul here would be willing to rent me their buddy bike for a day to go ride up near Cashmere with a couple of friends.

Does anyone here have a spare bike I could rent for a day or 2? I'm 53 years old and an experienced single track rider, I can pay you rent for the day and put down a damage deposit. I'm looking for a 250 to 450 2t or 4t any make (beggars can't be choosy), anything that works well on single track.

Or if you know of a place that rents, let me know. (all I could find for rent was Harleys and big adventure bikes, I'm looking for a dirt bike or dual sport like a 350exc or crf250r)

Thanks!

Mike from Snohomish
  2. robdogg

robdogg turnip truck driver

Oddometer:
  3. Baroquenride

Baroquenride Everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives.

Oddometer:
  4. gameyogi

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the responses!
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like Coyote rents bikes and their email doesn't work. I did text the # they have posted so we'll see if I get lucky there.
    Cascade backroad rents bikes for forest service roads, no good single track bikes unfortunately.
  5. mlyamkaw

mlyamkaw Drill Baby Drill

Oddometer:
    Have you contacted Mitch at Cashmere Powersports? He might know someone willing to rent one. I used to live in the area, but don’t know of anyone who rents, or any buddies who have a spare or would rent one for a day.
    There are Green Lanes in the UK, but it looks lame compared to what we are used to here in the Pacific Northwest.
    There is a monthly section in Adventure Bike Rider magazine on the Green Lanes in the UK.
  6. gameyogi

Oddometer:
    I'l reach out to Cashmere power sports, thanks for the tip.
  7. sprocket3

sprocket3 Long timer

Oddometer:
  8. gameyogi

Oddometer:
    Thanks!