Need Track from Batopilas to Choix

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Mexico, Central & South America' started by bravnug, Mar 19, 2009.

1. bravnug

bravnug ESTEBANOS!

Oddometer:
    I need a track or route from Batopilas to Choix, any help is appreciated. Actually, Tubares to Choix would be good.

Thanks... Dan
  2. cwc

cwc . Supporter

Oddometer:
    Garmin Map of Copper Canyon GPS tracks

This is a map that has what you need. It will self install in your Mapsource so you can load it into your GPS....if it's a Garmin. It is made from a track, so has the same level of detail as a track that hasn't been "saved".

If you really need just a track for that trip PM your email and I'll send you a track.
  3. Hltoppr

Hltoppr El Gringo Spectacular

Oddometer:
    Tubares to Choix is muy facil. Just take the large, main logging/mining road that crosses the new bridge....take a left when you hit pavement.

-H-
  4. stormdog

stormdog Long timer

Oddometer:
    How far south of Choix do you hit pavement? I am trying to picture making a left and not heading south. Or are you hitting the road between the La Refoma ferry and Choix ? As a side note my friend had a flat tire near that bridge about 2 weeks ago ( we were on our way up to Bato from Urique) and while we were fixing it I picked up bad fibes from the locals. No one hasseled us but we were given the eye a couple of times by a crew in an H2 with all the windows tinted .
    Back on topic On the way west we went from Cerocahui to La reforma and on to Topolobampo how do the 2 routes compare? I realy enjoyed the way we went.
  5. cwc

cwc . Supporter

Oddometer:
    Look here for a not quite current map of the area http://tinyurl.com/2vdnqc