Need Triumph mechanic near Auburn/Roseville

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Mjwood, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Mjwood

Mjwood Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hoping folks can help me here in NorCal, near Auburn, CA. Looking to get my Triumph Tiger maintenance done and don’t want to go in debt paying dealer service prices. Lots of shops around, but really hoping ADV friends can give a a solid recommendation for a good, honest, and reasonably priced mechanic.
  2. nrvale0

nrvale0 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nearest place to you I have direct experience with is Marin Speed Shop. I don't think they are on the cheaper end for hourly rate but they used to have one of the better local techs for Triumph stuff. If you need any engine work then maybe its worth heading over there. If its just a minor service then probably better options closer to Auburn.
    Mjwood likes this.
  3. moosehog

moosehog Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Clay at Pasta Performance in Rancho works on mine.
    Mjwood likes this.
  4. Bike Guy

Bike Guy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    If that’s the case ya might as well just go to A&S.
    Probably could coast all the way down I 80
  5. Mjwood

Mjwood Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the ideas. I’ll look at Pasta Performance. Rancho isn’t too far, and can take a few windy backroads to get there!
  6. jccity6

jccity6 ADD in full effect

Oddometer:
    The only reason to go to A&S is if you haven't had your fill of arrogant assholes lately. I would take my bike to the bay area before having to even speak to those dicks.
    Good luck with your search