New Battery Tracker from Antigravity

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Antigravity, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Antigravity

Antigravity Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi guys! In case you didn't know... and you probably didn't since this is a new product....

We make a new Bluetooth Battery Monitor. It will track your real time voltage and 31 days of historical voltage and send it to your phone if you are within 30 ft of the vehicle. So if you walk by your bike, Car or RV not even thinking of it you will get your data put on your phone. This also means you don't have to physically check they battery directly to see real time voltage, just open the App.

It will also send you an alert if your battery is getting low, so you know to put it on a charger. And if you review your historical data while the vehicle is being stored then you can see how fast any parasitic drains are dropping your voltage during that time and get an idea of how long you can let your vehicle sit before it needs to be put on the charger.

Last it also has a Cranking Test and an Alternator Test. We make them for Lead/Acid Batteries as well as our Lithium-Ion Batteries...but they can work on Motorcycles, Cars, RVs or any 12v system to track your batteries health/status. Also you can track up to 5 Batteries on one Phone/Tablet so it's great if you have multiple vehicles to monitor.

[​IMG]

Web page is HERE>>> https://shop.antigravitybatteries.c...s/battery/chargers/bluetooth-tracker-lithium/

Video

2. Snake Oiler

Snake Oiler If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off

Oddometer:
    Pennsylvania, but living in a toy hauler full-time
    Sounds like a great product. I'm going to have to check out the video and your site.

Thanks for sharing
    Antigravity likes this.
  3. Magus

Magus Never grew up... Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have one if each on the way. I have a few bikes that sit for pretty good amounts of time and think this will give me advanced warning if what I am coming back to.
  4. Snake Oiler

Snake Oiler If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off

Oddometer:
    Pennsylvania, but living in a toy hauler full-time
    I'll be getting one for my toy hauler/home.
  5. 9Realms

9Realms Drawn in by the complex plot

Oddometer:
    Subbed!

:clap
  6. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Appreciate the comment and purchases... if any question on operation or otherwise let us know. Its actually very simple to connect... just the fork terminals slide under terminal bolts... then download App and done. You can also rename the Vehicle in the App... for example when you first connect it, it just assigns a Serial number... but in the Setting in the App you can change that to say KTM 1190, or RV, or whatever. This way if you have another vehicle with another Battery Tracker you can select that to see what voltage it is at or review it historical data.

Also though some might be thinking who really would care about historical data, it's actually really beneficial. Meaning you can see all the times you rode, and what it was charging at during those times, you can see WHEN you rode the bike and at what times, or even if you were on vacation and one of the kids took the Car or Bike out you could see it since the voltage would show the starting and then higher voltage during the ride/drive. Then what I found most useful was being able to tell how fast my batteries are discharging. We are testing a bunch of batteries in Cars right now for our new Car Batteries, and I can see that my Toyota Truck will take the voltage down about .2v over the course of 3 weeks of not driving but another guy testin his Mustang with a Camera was loosing a Volt a week... then he took off his camera and saw it woud only lose a tenth a week. So you could also see how fast extra accessories draw down the battery on your ADV bikes..... So alot of uses outside the real-time voltage checking...
    Magus and Snake Oiler like this.
  7. andynj

andynj Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi can you elaborate on the how this unit consumes power from the battery please? Is the unit constantly on or does it only power up when the app is used? If its always on what is the draw?

Thanks,
  8. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Unit is always connect but with a very minimal draw rated at 1mA.
    Snake Oiler likes this.