New Bicamapas Atlas GPS

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Mexico, Central & South America' started by CMWoody, Apr 6, 2006.

1. John Ashman

John Ashman Adventurer Wannabe

Oddometer:
    Anyone know how to fix this problem - I got a new Zumo 550 a week ago for the Mexico trip, but then found out that Garmin doesn't think Mexico is in North America. So I downloaded the Bicimapas Mexico map. Got it on the memory card seemingly okay and the maps function EXCEPT when I put in a destination and then it says there's not enough memory. Anyone know what gives?!?

Also, how does the GPS know what maps to use if there are two in there? I don't know how to deactivate the Garmin maps or tell the GPS to use one for the US and the other for Mexico. Is there are way to delete the US maps in case that is what is causing me grief?
  2. alphajory

alphajory Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    not sure why you would get the out of memory thing happening. You can easily change the map set that you are using though. i have 3 different sets load on mine and toggle between them all and never had an issue. wrench symbol - map- map info should get you to where you can select the map you wish to use.