New Club Started in Oregon USA

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by JUIJITSU, May 5, 2002.

1. JUIJITSU

JUIJITSU FACTOTUM

Oddometer:
    I have started a new Motorcycle Club in Portland Oregon. Its called PDXGS. Its a club for riders with BMW GS bikes in and around Portland, Oregon. ( Other bikes are welcome.) I have a website up. ( My First One) The club is really new so the site does not have a lot to offer. I would love to have a site as nice as yours badly but the closest I can get is with a link to you. At the current time we will have a monthly ride and a couple informal get togethers for Coffee, Burgers and beer each month. There is no membership or dues at this time. It is a non-profit club, just about people who like to ride. Check it out, I would like to get some input on it.Portland PDXGS Motorcycle Club

Or if that Link is down( Its really new) try this http://66.113.193.199/
  2. Scary Mc

Scary Mc hellgrammite

Oddometer:
    Cool, Ed! When do the 1%er patches arrive? Are you gonna be a Bandit support club? :rofl :rofl :rofl

-Scary
  3. JUIJITSU

JUIJITSU FACTOTUM

Oddometer:
    You stop by my house on the way to the Washington Rally, I will hook you up with A president 1% Bandit patch. If you don't stop by, I will try to bring some to the ADVRider rally.

It would be cool if you could swing by here on the way, we could ride up together. I got room to put you up, food, bath.........You are coming a long way amigo. I live in Downtown Portland,

L8er Bug Muncher
  4. Scary Mc

Scary Mc hellgrammite

Oddometer:
    Sounds like a plan, dude. Be sure to ask the 'ol lady though.

A 1%er BMW Club:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

-Scary:flush
  5. JUIJITSU

JUIJITSU FACTOTUM

Oddometer:
    We got a thumbs up, as long as you don't fuck things up.

I will get some hay in the stable for Cucaracha in the Roach Motel.

Love you long time.
  6. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    Can I play too?
  7. JUIJITSU

JUIJITSU FACTOTUM

Oddometer:
    Yes, there is room for one more. That would be you fish. If you wanted to "play" as a place to stay. Or were you refering to the patch or joining the club. Anyway, any one of the three or all of the three would apply to you and Gary both.

Contact me at my email 1150-gs@attbi.com for the address and such.
  8. JUIJITSU

JUIJITSU FACTOTUM

Oddometer:
    Its just an attempt to start a local group out of Portland. It should not take away or cause any conflict with the NW GS group.

Seattle and Portland are 3 hours apart going 70 MPH and many local riders are not away of others in the area they live in. Its mostly a local club trying to act as a hub to local events. We have started a monthly ride and are trying to fine tune some really cool local rides . We are also trying to start sharing some hands on with workshop sessions on R bikes. The club at present has about 10 riders and seeing that the NW is a really big place, we need all the help we can get to explore all the great places and share ideas on how to make the best of it .