NEW EU, Balkans, Turkey GREEN CARD provider + BIKE STORAGE + BIKE PURCHASE

Discussion in 'Europe' started by dooby, Jun 23, 2015.

1. dooby

dooby aka Frgich; www.lobagola.com

Oddometer:
    Hi to the ADVrider community :thumb

We have started a new project of EU green card/border insurance third party liability insurance coverage for inmates with bikes plated outside of EU or for the bike with EU plates. We're the only provider in EU that will provide third party liability insurance coverage for EU plated bike that is ridden or owned by non EU resident.

Lot's of inmates and RTW travellers know me as owner of Lobagola B&B, motorcycle and bicycle travellers meeting point, and often acting as lighthouse in Balkans for inmates in need (service, repairs, shipping parts and tires are just a part of the menu).

All the info about the EU green card third party liability policy, fees, etc, can be found on our website:

http://www.lobagola-mototours.com/

We're guaranteeing upon receiving (08-16 h CET work days) the needed docs and forms to send the scan of the policy on the same day via email, and inside following 48 h we're shipping the original document either with air mail or EMS tracked shipping (price lists are also up there).
    If expedited service is needed, we have that option also for surcharge and we're shipping in couple of hours (24 h guaranteed) upon receiving all the documents and forms filled in correctly.

We're full one stop shop, offering accommodation in our multiple award winning Lobagola B&B, provide green card coverage for EU, Balkans and Turkey, motorcycle storage in our 300 m2 underground warehouse where we store our own bikes and clients bikes. Motorcycles are stored on yearly or monthly base, price is 45,00 eur/month. We provide trickle charging and also a regular weekly engine spinning to allow the oil flow.

http://www.lobagola-mototours.com/services/bike-purchase-and-storage/motorcycle-storage.html

We can sort service, spare parts, tires and huge range of additional equipment working with all major suppliers in the country.
    All tires are delivered in 48 h max to our door.

We're covering service of all major brands: BMW, KTM, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha either in official service centre or in trusted service stations managed by skilled mechanics. In case of hurry or major repair/breakage we're always taking people in front of the line, to ensure faster solution that will enable getting back to the road as soon as possible.

If you would like to purchase a motorcycle in Europe and own it for a year, or couple of years, saving big time on renting or shipping, we're providing a service of bike purchase (finding, negotiating, and buying) and sorting all the paperwork, and insurance as well here in Croatia. We're also offering sale and buy back option for clients who want less hassle of selling the bike when they're ending their journey.

There is wide selection of well maintained bikes in the market here, like Suzuki V-strom, Honda Transalp or Varadero, Yamaha TDM, or BMW gs 1150/1200.

http://www.lobagola-mototours.com/services/bike-purchase-and-storage/motorcycle-purchase.html

We can also source light enduro bike for you if you're keen to ride TET (www.transeurotrail.org) amazing project we're so proud being a part of.

I am serving as a linesman for Croatia and we can provide loads of mapping suggestion for riding in Balkans. Bikes that people are using for TET range from Honda Dominator, Kawasaki KLR, Yamaha TTR, Honda XR, Yamaha XT (older model), BMW x challenge, KTM enduro 525/530/640 adventure etc.

If you have inquiries please send it to: info@lobagola-mototours.com

For the bikes that are bought through us, we can also provide full comprehensive insurance for a very competitive price for a period you desire to ride.

Motorcycles that clients buy through us are obliged to be stored with us on yearly base.

Zagreb airport has amazing daily connections with all major hubs in Europe, Frankfurt, Paris, London etc, from Canada you have direct flight with Air Canada Rouge from Toronto and from Montreal you have direct flight via Air Transat to Zagreb also. Direct flights from Atlanta USA are also available, and to NZ and Australia Emirates have their base here in Zagreb with connection over Dubai.

If you have any questions regarding the insurance just let me know either through this thread or over PM or email us at: info@lobagola-mototours.com or insurance@lobagola-mototours.com , tours@lobagola-mototours.com

Dooby
    Poka, yamalama, Nihon Newbie and 2 others like this.
  2. motoreiter

motoreiter Long timer

Oddometer:
    This is good to hear, thanks. Do you provide motorcycle storage as well? I didn't see anything about it on your website but wanted to ask.
    dooby likes this.
  3. dooby

Oddometer:
    Hi Motoreiter, thanks :thumb

For now offering only EU green card, but soon we'll provide green card for the rest of the countries in Balkans. We'll do package deals also very soon.

We're not offering motorcycle storage, but we're always supporting good business, and that's Motofeirme and Martin in Ireland http://motofeirme.com/ :deal

We can store some spare parts for you like tires for the next leg of your trip, and you can always use our tools and garage to sort the thing on your bike for free.

We're working with motorcycle parts suppliers in Croatia and shipping parts all over Balkans to inmates in need for no extra cost.

Dooby
    NorthernMunkey likes this.
  4. dooby

Oddometer:
    In the last couple of weeks we have served lot's of inmates from ADVrider and HUBB :clap

All the detailed info can be found here

http://www.lobagola-mototours.com/services/insurance/eu.html

We guarantee same day emailing scan of the original policy, and sending the original the next working day (sometimes even the same day).

We're looking forward to provide a service for your safe travel/s,

Dooby
  5. BOOTLACE

BOOTLACE Bikie Scum. Supporter

Oddometer:
    G'day!
    For some reason I can't seem to get any further than the Zagreb Diary page. I'd like to check out your green card offer to see how it compares with my current provider....
    If you could maybe send me your email via PM? Or tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Cheers from OZ.
  6. dooby

Oddometer:
    Hi bootlace,

the link is here http://www.lobagola-mototours.com/services/insurance/eu.html and is working, all described in detail. At the end you have all the forms and price list with shipping options in PDF.

If you need more info email is borderinsuranceATlobagola.com and we try to reply as soon as possible.

I've also sent you a PM.

Looking forward to do business with you,

Dooby
  7. BOOTLACE

Oddometer:
    Nup. Still can't get it...

Will email.
  8. BOOTLACE

Oddometer:
    Invalid email address?
  9. dooby

Oddometer:
    Hi Bootlace,

email address is fine, we have just made a test. You can't obviously copy and paste the email address I wrote, please change AT into @.

Best,
    Dooby
  10. NeedsMust

NeedsMust n00b

Oddometer:
    +1 positive feedback for Dooby - border insurance from lobagola was easy and reasonable for me. Recommend.
    dooby likes this.
  11. ktompkins

ktompkins Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I can only sing praises for www.lobagola.com . I am from Canada and leave June 13th for a trip of Ireland and the UK. Dooby answered all my questions and set me up with green card insurance at a very reasonable cost. Thanks!
    dooby likes this.
  12. jdsmithaz

jdsmithaz Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I could not recommend Dooby from http://www.lobagola.com/ more! He was very responsive and straight forward and well priced.
    dooby likes this.
  13. dooby

Oddometer:
    Thanks Kelly, JD, NeedsMust and the rest of the inmates and 2wheel friends that are using our border insurance services.

If any of you happen to be near Zagreb, you know where to stop for a cold beer or fresh brew!

Safe riding all,

Dooby
  14. 250senuf

250senuf Long timer

Oddometer:
  15. Ali in Austria

Ali in Austria Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ramsau Am Dachstein, Austria, Motorcycle Heaven
    dooby likes this.
  16. dooby

Oddometer:
    Hi 250, thanks for the heads up, linked is fixed right now ;)

Ali appreciate your assistance :beer

cheers
    Dooby
  17. MJS

MJS Long timer

Oddometer:
    Dooby made getting our insurance easy. Policy purchased 2 months in advance and original sent to Knopf's 1 month in advance to get the bikes out of customs. Highly recommend.

His b&b is a great stopover also.
    dooby likes this.
  18. dooby

Oddometer:
    Hi M&L,

It was immense pleasure to meet both of you, great people and I thoroughly enjoyed our talk about everything.

I believe the route we mapped while sitting on the terrace proved to be a nice one for your style of riding and I believe we'll see again next year for your Balkans ride ;).

Ride safe and all the best from all of us at Lobagola,

Dooby
  19. fotosdelviaje

fotosdelviaje n00b

Oddometer:
    One more recommendation for Dooby and Lobagola. I was in a hurry to start my tour earlier this year and they went out of their way to help me. Super friendly, understanding and flexible. Can't wait to make it to Zagreb to meet them in person.

I will be using their services again soon.
    dooby likes this.
  20. AvoDan

AvoDan n00b

Oddometer:
    This service has been absolutely great. I always seem to forget to apply early, but they have come through. Next fall my Wife and I are planning on coming to Croatia. We will make a point to come by or stay.
    dooby likes this.